Alone

Before i start I want to say sorry for not updating yesterday. I was going to update tomorrow but Lumine updated and it was soooooooooooo cute!

Kody's POV

I walked inside soaking wet, because I forgot to bring a towel. I walked inside to see Lumine on the couch with his knee up to his chest watching something. I closed the door and he looks over at me.

"Hey" Lumine said. He looked tired. "Are you ok?" I asked. "J-just a little tired" Lumine said weakly with a smile. I felt bad that he was going through this. I went to my room to dry myself off and change into something. I walk back into the living room and sat on the couch about a foot away from him. I looked at the TV to see what he was watching.

Lumine lays down and close his eyes. He's breathing started to sound a bit heavy. Then Dad comes in. "Hey Lumine, how about you go lay down in your room." Dad says. Lumine opens his eyes and sits up. "O-ok" Lumine gets up and walks to his room. I watch him leave with a tired look on his face.

Dad looks at me. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked. Dad smiles. "Yes, he's going to be okay. Just stay away from him, I don't want you getting sick. Also dinner is ready" I turn off the TV and walk to the kitchen to eat dinner.

After I was done eating, I walked to my room and layed down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 7:57. I was feeling tired so I turned my phone off and layed my head down. A few minutes passed and I fell asleep.

The Next Day (Still Kody's POV)

I woke up feeling a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up, and my heart beating. Then I looked at the figure with white hair. "I-its just me, don't freak out." Lumine said. I sat back down on my bed. I looked at him. He still looked tired.

Lumine got up and looked away, blushing a bit. "I'm going back to my room, also breakfast is ready you should go eat." Lumine said with his hand on his stomach. He walked out of my room to his.

I walked out and see Lumine's door still open. I look in and see laying down on his bed in a ball, with both hand on his stomach. He was panting heavily. I wanted to help but there's nothing I could do. I closed his door and walk out to the kitchen to eat.

I got up to go get a drink from the fridge. About to open the door I see a note on the fridge, from Dad. It said, "Hey Kody, we had to leave to go do something, sorry!" Well, it looks like it just me and Lumine. I walk to Lumine's room and knock on the door.

"Y-yes?" Lumine said weakly "Hey, Lumine, I wanted to tell you that Dad and the others aren't here. They had to go do something." I told him. "Okay" Lumine said.

Ok
that's all I'm going to write today.