Next Day.

Next Day

Lumine woke up. "Kody.." He mumbled. Lumine stared at the ceiling of Kody's room. He struggled to sit up. "Kody?" There was no sign of him.
Lumine slowly got out of bed.
"Kody!" Lumine called. Lumine stumbled towards the door. The door suddenly burst open, sending Lumine flying backwards. "Did ya miss me?" Elijah asked, smirking. Lumine froze, shaken to his very core.
"E-Elijah." Lumine stuttered.
"W-what are Y-you doing h-here?" Elijah smiled. "Just hanging Kody, oh! I mean, hanging out with Kody." Lumine growled. "Where's Kody?" Elijah frowned. "He went for a little trip." Lumine was gonna snap any second. "What? Trip?"
"Oh you know," Elijah said, smiling and shrugging his shoulders. "Your casual, Trip down a cliff." Lumine gasped and growled ferociously.
"Just kidding!" Elijah said. "He's outside." Lumine pushed past Elijah and raced outside. He opened the door that led to the back of the house, which happened to be near the woods.
He pulled his head back, then threw it forward, screaming, "Kody!!!" Kody came running out of the woods. "Lumine! Behin-" lumine whirled around, shoving Elijah into the house.
"NOT TODAY, BEYOTCH!" (XD sorry I just HAD to have him say that.) Lumine raced into Kody's arms, clutching him tightly. Tears sprang to Lumine's eyes. "K-kody! Y-your alive!" "Of course I am, dummy." Kody murmured. K-kody. I love you.." lumine said. Kody blushed. "I love you too, lumine." Elijah came up behind lumine. "I love you as well lumine." He whispered, snatching Lumine into a bridal carry and rushing away. H-hey!" Lumine yelped. "Hey! That's MY Lumine!" Kody growled, chasing after Elijah.
"Elijah! Please don't hurt me!" Lumine cried, feeling weak once more. 'Why do I get so weak around Elijah? It's like I cam barely stand!' Elijah squeezed lumine. "It feels good eventually." Elijah tossed lumine into the back of a truck, and hopped into the driver's seat.(Note: in case u forgot lumine is 17 and kody is 18, so I made Elijah 18 too.)
Kody wasn't to far behind.
"Lumine!" Kody shouted. "Kody! Kody!" Lumine called. "Ko-" "lumi-" Kody's voice was cut off by the sound of the wind rushing through Lumine's ears.

 "Ko-" "lumi-" Kody's voice was cut off by the sound of the wind rushing through Lumine's ears

Thanks for being faithful and reading! I hope you keep enjoying our stories! Ima go eat now

Thanks for being faithful and reading! I hope you keep enjoying our stories! Ima go eat now. 🍴🍔🌯🍴🍸