The start. (Hey I finally have a name for it-)

Lumine stumbled into the plane. "Waugh!" He yelped. Kody was behind him so he tumbled onto him. "Hey!" Kody snapped. Lumine leapt up. "S-sorry Kody!" The plane ride home was long, and extremely
BORING! Once they were home Kody and Lumine went straight to bed. Aiden frowned. "They seem tired. They slept on the flight though..." [the next morning] Lumine awoke to Kody jumping on his bed excitedly. "Lumine!" Lumine blinked surprised by how happy he was. Kody blushed  "u-um." Kody leapt of of Lumine's bed. "School starts today! We came back just in time! (When the author runs out of ideas so skips to school time T.T) Lumine closed his eyes. Lumine felt his head jerk to the side before he felt any pain. He rubbed his cheek.
"K-Kody! W-what the heck!"
Lumine whined. "Oh sorry, I thought you were asleep." Kody paused. "Again." Lumine got out of bed. He went to his closet to put on some clothes. Kody was already dressed. Lumine heard the front door open. Quickly, lumine turned into a were-pup and leapt into kody's back pack.
"Lumine? Did you get in." Lumine moved around. "Okay."
[SCHOOL!○■●♤●□•♤•♡▪□•◇♡•]
Lumine sat in his bush by the school. His guard was down. So when Elijah snuck up behind him, he wasn't prepared.