Author's note and info

Hello beautiful people of wattpad, we are happy that you have decided to give our book a read! We truly hope you will enjoy it but we first thought it would be best to give you a little bit of information before you start.

First of all, I'm sure you have realised that I am using we instead of I and that is because there are in fact two people that own this account and have written this book. That is why you may find some inconsistencies in the writing as our styles are not the same.

secondly, this book doesn't follow the series plot so you have no need to worry about any spoilers ahead. If there does happen to be some we will make sure to mention it before, so don't you worry.

Lastly, in this book we have actually created two new species of alien that you will meet through out the story, therefore you are likely to come across words that you do not know, but don't worry we will be sure to write the meanings of them in that specific chapter. But we thought you might want a little insight about them.

You have a choice, you can read about them below or wait until you get to the parts with them in, if you don't want to spoil yourself at all.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Seer's

The seer's are a alien species that have the ability to see into the future, the only trick is they are playful creatures and will never tell you exactly what you want to hear. Instead they'll give it to you in riddles that you are to solve. The seer's are a wise species and have lived peacefully on Prorok, a giant earth planet. Prorok is close to the sun causing their weather to be almost always hot. The seer's do not believe in technology and instead live without it, they live a more natural way. To get around they fly on big moth like creatures and live in tree houses except Queen Sume (soo-meh) and King Kamena (Ka-min-a). Those two live in a castle in the far east of the forest, in a stone built castle-a gift from their people.

Glossary:

-Prorok-Fortune teller (Latin)

Sume-Forest

Kamena-Stone

-

-

-

-

-

Faeries

A long forgotten kind who were wiped out many years ago. People who could control elements such as earth,fire,water and wind. There were few exceptions to this, like King Malom who could ice. Faeries were shape shifters, they were formless beings unless they chose to take a form. The Faeries were once a peaceful kind who's planet was prosperous and brimming with life. The faeries became too powerful and soon were feared by others so together

-

-

Glossary and pronunciation:

Avalon- Faery

Faery- Fear-ree

Malom-Evil

Aquila- A-kwila

Lost and FoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara