part 4

(I really hope the reveals happening in this chapter make sense and I hope to god it doesn't sound like I'm bullshitting this XD cause whatever I write is usually what I think up on the spot.)

Sonic slowly awoke to someone dropping him to his side. The chaos knight feebly pushed the other hold him and earned a growl from the action.

"If you wish to live you should probably do as your told" the other had spoken.

Sonic opened his eyes to stare at the other. The Jackel returned his stare and nudged the other to look up.

What Sonic saw made his heart drop. Eggman sat in a chair staring at Sonic. Scourge was off to the side his gaze down. His lips seemed to pulled into a sneer. A now noticeable tinge of red rimmed the green hedgehog's pupils. 'Was that always there?' Sonic thought. The jackel moved to stand beside Scourge with the same downward gaze.

Sonic looked to Eggman again as the other spoke "well, hello my little slave. You've have been missed"

"Well, the feeling isn't mutal" Sonic said with a snarl.

"Oh!" Eggman said with a smirk "You've gotten bolder! How exciting! Infinite would you mind"

Said Jackal twitch softly, like he seemed to be fighting with himself and then began to move when Eggman traced over something on his chair. "Good choice" Eggman with a smirk.

"I'm sorry" Infinite whispered and with a twitch of his fingers a soft red mist drifted towards the Cobalt hedgehog. "This will only be towards you, I won't hurt them"

Sonic's brows bunched in confusion before the red mist touched him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Shadow.

Shadow jolted awake when a voice broke his sleep and he sat up noting Sonic's side of the bed was cold. Shadow instantly raced out of the house and his eyes grew wide as he saw Night Star rearing and bucking as Ruth and Brutus tried to calm the horse down.

"Night Star!" Ruth said as she barely missed the kicking hooves "what's gotten into you!"

Shadow pulled the trainee back before a hoof could collided with Ruth, but was too late to move Brutus as back hoof caught the red wolf square in the chest.

"No one go near or touch him!" Shadow called as he pulled Brutus out of the way and saw the knights running to help.

Night Star neighed loudly as he swung his head as the knights kept distance from the horse as he began to tire himself out. Night Star's legs began to shake as he looked at the knights with eyes wide and watchful.

He raised his head and with a sneeze a small stream of smoke came from the horses nose making the Group draw back on disgust. Night Star stood there for a second before taking in his surrounding and he froze.

"Night Star?" Shadow spoke softly slowly advancing towards the horse.
Night Star neighed loudly and raced towards Shadow and gave him a hard nudge.

Night Star neighed loudly and pushed more and Shadow quickly understood. With a quick movement he hoisted himself onto Night Star's saddle.

Before he could even settle into the saddle Night Star took off, making him scramble to grab the reins and the horses's mane.

They raced out of town and to the patrol trails. Night Star didn't even stop when Shadow looked back to notice the his father was following and the other Knights even farther behind.

Shadow dismounted not even giving a chance for Night Star enough time to stop and took off running to a sword.

Shadow pulled it from the ground and froze reconizing it as Sonic's. Shadow looked around seeing no sign off a fight or anything.