Marauders in the future {Harry Potter fanfiction}

HI everyone, thought I'd start something new for all you readers out there!

I had this idea and everytime I had a new idea for a chapter I typed it in straight from my head. I really hope you enjoy it because I enjoyed writing it over these past few months.
I based it on the films so don't hate me if things are different to the books.

Hope you enjoy it and keep commenting :D

I love you all

___________________________________________________

PROLOGUE

Third person

Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew sat in the Gryffindor common room, looking through some books, studying for their upcoming OWLs, when suddenly the common room door banged open and James ancd Sirius ran in, laughing like maniacs.

"Did you see his face Padfoot?" James spluttered

"Bloody hilarious, I know!" Sirius said back. Remus stood up and glared at them.

"Prongs, what did you do this time?"He asked threateningly. "Did you prank another first-year?"

"Calm down Moony, it was just Snivelus. We turned his robes pink and got him into trouble." James and Sirius laughed again at the memory and high-fived.

"Sometimes, I think you go to far Prongs."

"You're starting to sound like Dumbledore, it was your idea to transfigure his books into snakes last week." Lupin sighed then sat back down.

"Have you been studying for your OWLs? They're coming up soon, you know." James snorted.

"Studying and me don't go together, I'll wing it as usual." Remus and Peter rolled their eyes. "Have either of you seen Lily?"

"She came in here earlier muttering under her breath angrily, then went up to bed." Peter said quietly.

"I suppose we should get some sleep, we have a trip to Hogsmede tomorrow." Remus and Peter stood up and they all walked up to the boys' dormatory. Peter and Remus fell asleep soon after, snoring loudly. Sirius and James tried hard not to laugh, but were soon told to 'shut up' by one of the other boys in the room, and they went to sleep. Little did they know that the adventure that awaited them the next day was being put into action.

___________________________________________________

I know, short chapter, but it's only the start, more to come, hope you enjoyed it :D

see you all soonnn xxxxx