|| "My little ice" || Leni (Shadow) x Yeti ||

One-shot request by @LillyTubby64

Here we go~ ^w^

(the image is mine :v)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold night, the teletubbies mountains, place where nobody has been for years of time. The place seemed empty, as it was un havitable, yet, it wasn't fully empty. An unknown Teletubbie, had lived there, eating a meat of teletubbies that bothered to go up the mountains, they were all chopped to food by Unit 437, he was the slave of the 'Master'. The 'Master' had owe a real name, 'Yeti Tubbie', or 'Yeti', yet his slave Unit 437 wasn't allowed to call him that. Yeti had been a normal tubbie before, but then he became a test object, and has been turned into an 'infected', which ended up with him earning strength, size and similar things, but, the virus didn't changed one thing, Yeti was very sensitive, yes, he was eating tubbies' meat, but it was of his control lost, the 'infection' had turned him into a 'monster'. 

At the night, Yeti have been wandering around the mountains, looking for any tubbies, and still on search of the 'Guardian' that's name is unknown. Yeti was looking for him, as it was the first time someone escaped him, he screamed, he shouted, yet, the 'Guardian' left no trace, Yeti only found an open gate, and already knew the prey had escaped. He was heading through the snow, normal path as always, but, something caught his attention, someone was walking in the distance, yet, they were bigger than Yeti was. Finally the person approached Yeti, and, the smaller one's face burned from the blush a little.

"Uhm, hello?" said a tall and all black infected, he was a big higher than Yeti was, his whole body was black, and you could only see his white smile on his face. "E-eh.." Yeti was trying to squeeze out some words out of himself, but he failed. "Are you alright there?" the tall black man asked, as he was directly infront of Yeti, while Yeti's face was getting more of the red colour on it. "I-i uh, i'm Yeti Tubbie, b-but you can call me Yeti if y-you want to.." finally Yeti said, the black man just repaid him with a smile. "Yeti huh? That's a cute name." said the man, making Yeti get even more of the red colour on his face. "E-em, t-thanks." "My name is Leni, but people call me Shadow more often, so call me how you wish." the tall one said, rubbing the back of his neck as he was looking at the smaller than him. "Heh, nice to meet you Leni." Yeti have said, giving Leni a smile, the second man corresponded. After a while of silence between them both, Leni started to earn the red colour on his black face too, the two just stood there uncomfortably. These minutes seemed like hours if not days or weeks! Finally Leni decided to go for the brave one, and broke the silence that was surrounded with the cold and snow. "So Yeti, are you out with someone? I'm sure someone as cute as you have somebody." Leni said, kinda with a lost of hope. "Well, i was out with a man once, his name was Claw, but we got separated after we were test subjects. I don't think our relationship was even real, we never kissed, and maybe hugged once or more. Nothing special, i think Claw just wanted to keep me close, i don't know why did i accepted to be his boyfriend, we weren't even acting like ones. I-i kinda stopped believing in love..." Yeti said, with a bit of sadness. "And if someone had feelings for you now?" Leni asked. "Well, who can have feelings for me? Nobody knows me, and i killed all the tubbies i've meet." Yeti said, faithless in any feelings of love. "What if you just meet that person, uh how it was.... oh! Love at first sight! What if that had happened?" Leni asked, trying to get a positive answer. "Who would love someone like me?" Yeti said, filled with sadness. "Well, i'm sure someone would, if you gave that person a chance, maybe you could finally get the happiness you deserve." Leni said, still trying to cheek Yeti up. "You're right, i cannot give up with everything, maybe i will find someone. But..." Yeti had started a sentence, but cut it. "But?" "But... i... have feelings for someone already... i just think... they will reject me.." Yeti said, crying a little from his fear of never getting the happiness he dreamed of. "Well, if they do... I will kick their ass! That's what i will do!" Leni said, lifting his arms up in the air in combat way. "Ok.. i will tell you who i have feelings for..." Yeti said. "Most likely not me.. what am i thinking..?"  Leni thought to himself. "I-i have feelings for... f-for... I have feelings for you ok!" Yeti shouted, as he looked at the ground, ready for the rejection from the second one's side. "Yeti... i cannot express how i feel in words, but... i can do this.." Leni said, and he took Yeti's chin, then kissed him very passionately, Yeti corresponded the kiss, also with passion in it. Soon, they both ran out of air, and seperated. "Leni...."

"I love you.."

"I love you too Yeti..."

"My little ice..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooo, there goes the first chapter of these oneshots, i hope it's good QvQ

Tell me what next ship i should do ^^ Also if the roles XD