"Redemption" ||Walten x Laa-Laa||

Today i used my own artwork from my "Ship May Challenge" from the day i drew WaLaa. 

Yes i know i have a Ron x Po, Ron x Tobby and a Miles x Po [ok then] requests pending i'll be on them soon. I'm sorry for being inactive

Btw it gets kinda nsfw around the ending part (not lemon, just nsfw)

--------------------------------------------------------------

2 Days after The Apocalypse Outbreak, Custard Facility

On top of the structure next to the main custard supply container, the traitor of all has stood with an uncertain glint in his eyes. The Guardian. An Evil being that sent his peers to die. Himself on a 2 day suicide mission that he gave up upon. A few words convinced him to do so, blinded by the idea of a 'New World' that Noo-Noo has promised. He has already decided on a way to die.

Walten's ears perked up as he heard wheels rolling and a ticking sound together with some mildly-heavy footsteps. Meanwhile one of the people stopped, the wheels continued, until Noo-Noo was by Walten's side staring off to the horizon. A simple vacuum cleaner that costs tubbies' lives. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Noo-Noo spoke up, in his static voice. Walten kept silent. "Not much of a speaker i see." Walten clenched one of his fists and finally spoke up. "Is this... Is this really a better world? Genocide? Is this really..-" Walten turned his gaze to Noo-Noo "what you call a better society?" Noo-Noo kept silent. "Well i guess it is, considering you agreed to join me. Betraying few of your peers and sending them to die." Noo-Noo said, enjoying the saddened expression he received from Walten. 

Walten turned around and looked at Po. 'Are you still there?' he thought to himself. Sadly he knows she's long gone, just a mindless corpse with an impossible strength. Maybe he made a mistake and he should be out there fighting right now. But he's too much of a coward to do so. 

Po kept in place, twitching slightly, her back blades especially. Constant ticking coming from her. It's not Po anymore, it's just her body controlled by a blood thirsty abomination. 

'A new society where individual fights the other for dominance, feeding on the alive weak. Like animals.' Walten thought to himself as he returned to looking off to the distance. 

"Enjoy it while it lasts, Guardian. Very shortly you'll join my army and won't be able to enjoy the views no more." Noo-Noo stated. Walten looked at him. "What do you mean?" Noo-Noo didn't reply for a second, then finally turned to look at Walten. "It's time for you to reach your full potential." Noo-Noo said. "Specify..?" "Don't play dumb Guardian. You really thought you will get out alive of this one, didn't you? Well, now this is my world and i make up the rules." Noo-Noo said, and turned away again.

"Game Over i guess then.." Walten's voice trailed off. Noo-Noo let out a noise and pulled out a bowl of the infected custard. Walten didn't even turn to it. He heard Po softly walk up behind him, almost colliding with his back. 

"You will become the greatest reborn of them all!" Noo-Noo exclaimed and handed Walten the custard. Walten looked down at the pink liquid in disgust. "Will it hurt?" "Sadly, you will go through a not pleasing experience at first. But worry not, it will all be over very soon." Noo-Noo said, looking back into the distance.

 Walten started into the custard for a while, after which he drank it all. He instantly felt weak and dropped the bowl, falling on the ground feeling himself choke in his own blood. Like million needles all nailing his body. His skin being ripped off him. The feeling is indescribable. It's like a punishment. After a few minutes he blacked out and his body became numb.

Hours later, Walten finally regained his consciousness. His eyes snapping open and he sat up, trying to gasp for breath. But his lungs didn't respond. He clenched his chest and he realized his snow white fur became grayer. He noticed his mouth felt wet, and his chest and ground infront of him were slightly blood stained. The blood was long dry.