1(edited)

All of Tylers life all he knew was weird.When he was little is mom told him that he will never be normal.He never knew why until his 10th birthday.His mom told him about his powers.He is but he would not get his full powers until he finds love but that was also the day he came out as bi."Mom who else in the family is a bi witch?" young Tyler asked.His mom just laughed then she said "only you Ty".But now he is older and is going on tour with an online best friend named Justin Blake and this is going to be the first time they meet in real life.

(Texts Jay=Justin and Ty=Tyler)
Jay: I can't wait to see u😀
Ty:me 2
Jay: I hope we share a room
Ty:but I have to tell you something important
Jay:tell me in person because I have to tell yay something to
Ty:ok have to go catch my flight
Jay:bye🌈😊😀
Ty:bye lmao
(End of chat)

As Tyler gets in his uber he thinks about how much he likes Justin.But he know he won't like him back.Especially after he tells him about his powers that he got just last night.He found out because he kept imagine about Justin.He already fell in love with him he just never admitting it and now he did. When he reached the airport he went through every and then he got on the plane he got a ticket in first class.He went to the section and after they did the whole safety thing he fell asleep.But got woken up by the plane going into terrible turbulence he watch as the flight attendants got thrown  around he wonder if his magic would work so he said "Azarath Metrion, Zinthos" it worked it toke him a little and he fell back to sleep.

(Time skip cause im a lazy bitch)

When he landed he texted Justin then Justin said..................

A/N im not sorry about the cliffhanger but thanks for reading🌈👬❤💜💚❤💛

- Jess💛❤💚🌈