3

Then Justin licked Tyler's bottom lip Tyler teases him and not let him in. Justin then squeezes his ass hard. Tyler does a small moan then this gives Justin time to explore Tyler's mouth. They start fighting for dominaice and Justin wins (of course he does😉). He stops kissing Tyler and travels down his neck he leaves huge hickeys. Then Justin tells Tyler to "jump".

After Justin picks tyler up Justin walks over to the bed and put Tyler on the bed and gets on top of him. But their positions changed along with Tyler outfit and his eyes were a lavender color. When Justin saw Tyler outfit his dick got hard.

 When Justin saw Tyler outfit his dick got hard

(Tyler outfit)

(Tylers eyes)

"Damn baby boy you are sexy in that outfit" Justin said "t-thanks d-d-daddy" Tylers said as he feels Justin's hard Dick on his ass. Tyler started grinding on him and he moaned when he revealed he was in panties. Then Justin took of the panties and And put his fingers to Tyler mouth. Tyler new to suck on them so he did but in the process he made Justin moan. Justin took out his fingers and put his hand on Tyler's ass then he stuck his fingers in his hole. Tyler moaned loudly.

Tyler the got off of Justin and got on his knees and hands Justin followed with is fingers now not in tyler. He stood in front of him and took of his jeans Tyler started giving Justin the good succ. After that Justin picked up Tyler and pushed him against the wall. Justin put his Dick in Tyler which cause Tyler to moan loudly. Justin started to pound into Tyler hard in fast to where Tyler's wAS begging to cum."please daddy let me cum" Tyler said "go ahead" Justin said. They both cum and Tyler gets it all over his skirt and thigh highs.

Hey guys author~chan here okay so Im done with this for now but it will get better I promise cause this is via text but love Yall🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

-jess