2(edited)

Justin said out loud "well what do we have here the on the only Tyler brown". When Tyler turned around and there he was Justin Blake. Tyler thought he looked good in pictures but in real life he wants Justin to fuck him so hard.Tyler runs to him and jumps in his arms."I can't believe you are right here in front of me Justin and you look so much better in person!" Tyler said. After Tyler got off of Justin he saw someone stealing from an old lady so he told Justin.They both ran to help her. Just as they got there the guy pulled out a gun and held it to her head. Then the thief said " come closer and I'll kill her!".They both stop dead in there tracks. But then Tyler says " let her go NOW!". The thief lets go but grabs Justin. "Okay then I'll kill your little boyfriend instead." Then Tyler's eyes glow a dark shade of blue and the old lady tells Tyler something.

The old lady whispering
you have a unique power and i sense it and it will help you help him Justin not scared he has will power and he might have a power to

"i'm giving you 3 seconds to let him go"Tyler yells the person reply with "and what are you going to do if i don't" Tyler puts his arm out and then throws it up. The gun goes flying in the air and the guy is stunned. This gives Tyler time to grab Justin. Tyler pulls Justin from his grip and then they both look at the thief. "Run" Justin says and the thief drops the lady's purse down and runs.

(Time skip 💫🌟✨)

When they walk in to there hotel room Justin pushes Tyler up against the door by surprised. Justin whispers in Tyler's ear "I think I know what you had to tell me so let me show you what I had to tell you". Justin kisses Tyler with love and lust. Tyler kisses back with the same amount of love and lust. Then Justin.........

Hello my royal subjects welcome back to hell hehehehe but in another note sorry I was not up dating I had sols and i had to pack my shot for summer but I is almost summer so that means more up dates while I am in Indiana say hey if you from indianna but thank you guys but I need names for exes okay bye royal subjects 💋💗❤💘💖💚💞💍💎💫✨✨🌈🌈🌈
                       Love your bi friend
                                  -jess