HARRY STYLES😍

"Can you not sit on me harry?" You squealed as your bestfriend the one and only harry styles sat on your back. "Come on Y/n just come with me and the guys" he pleaded, harry tried to get me to go to a party with him and the guys but I wanted to stay home, the problem is, is that I'm worried if I get drunk and tell him I like him. No one knows I like harry. "No I can't I don't feel very good harry" you lied, "fine I guess I'll see you later then" he smiled and headed out the door.
1 HOUR LATER.

As I was about to get into bed my phone went off and it was a text from harry.
Hazza🍒❤️ Y/n plees comee get meee I mis ya!

He must be drunk, you thought. You texted him back telling him he was wasted.

You. Harry your drunk you silly boy!
Hazza🍒❤️ I'm nat... drankkk!!!
You. Fine whatever I'm coming to get you.

after that you decided to chuck on Harry's hoodie on that he left ages ago and your vans. You headed out the door and into your car, starting the car and heading off you decided to listen to some music. once you got outside the club you headed inside and looked around for harry, you walked around the sweaty bodies and saw the curly haired boy you adored. "Y/n come here!" He slurred over the music. You made your way over to harry and took his hand and made your way straight out of the club, "you okay?" You asked while opening the car door for him, " yeah I'm just really tired"  he said while shutting his eyes. You pecked his forehead and got in the car and headed back to your apartment, once you made it into the apartment with harry you made your way into your bed room and helped him take his clothes off and into your bed.

He fell fast asleep and you decided to grab pillows from the other side of the bed and a blanket, while making your way over to the door Harry spoke "don't leave sleep here" you smiled and got in beside him. He snaked his arm around your waist and you blushed burying your face into his neck. "Y/n?" Harry said "yes" you spoke, "I really like you but.. I didn't know if you would feel the same way. You just really make me the happiest man ever, I love you y/n" he admitted that he liked you, "aw harry I've always liked you too and I love you more" you replied, "well will you be my girlfriend?" He asked "of course I will" you smiled, he leaned in and kissed you and you kissed back then soon fell asleep.

Hello lovely's First imagine hope you liked it also you can request some imagines if you would like!🍒❤️