Shawn mendes🌶 (fight)

You and Shawn have been dating for three years now, but lately your relationship has been going down hill. He started being moody all the time and yelling at you for the smallest things, it hurt but you knew it was just the stress of his work. once you headed to bed and we're comfortable you heard the front door slam shut. You flinched at the sudden thud it made, you closed your eyes tight as possible. you heard Shawn make his way up and into the room. "Y/n?" Shawn asked, "yes" you said tiredly. "Oh so you were pretending to be alsleep?" He asked. well this is going to be a fight. "No Shawn! I was just trying to get to sleep okay?!" You argue, "honestly your such a bitch!" He argued back. now that hurt you, you stand up and make your way to the closet. "What do you think your doing?" Shawn said, "going to stay at y/f/n house until you get your shit together and realise how much you hurt me!" You say while packing a bag. "Fine do that I could care less" he yelled, after about half an hour horrible words were thrown and things were broken you decided to just leave. you hold back your tears and run out of the house and straight to your car. as soon as you got in the car you broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably letting your tears fall down endlessly.

Shawn's p.o.v
Oh fuck now I messed up, I just lost the love of my life because I've been taking all the stress from work on her! I run as fast as I could out side to see my one and only crying in the car. I run to the drivers side and engulf her in my arms and carry her bridal style and take her into the house, "sshh it's okay" I cooed, she looked so broken and fragile. "I'm so sorry baby" I apologise, "I'm I not good enough Shawn?" She cried. "aw baby your perfect enough for me, your amazing, gorgeous and your the bestest girl friend ever. And anyone would be so lucky to meet you" I told her placing her onto the bed and getting in beside her. "I love you I'm sorry" she whispered, "it's okay baby I love you too" I whispered back.

Im back!!