Kylie jenner 🖤 (short)

Your her stylist in this also it's a short imagine-

As I made my way into the shower I washed my hair and washed my body, after I was finished I got ready and headed down stairs. My phone started ringing and it was Kylie, "hello" "hey y/n what time are coming for the fitting?" She asked "um at 11:30 so in about 30 minutes" you answered. "Okay we'll cya when you get here" she spoke "okay bye" you hung up and started to put your shoes on and getting your bag ready. You walked out the door heading for your white Range Rover and headed to the fitting, as you pulled up to the pavement, Kylie was standing there smiling and walked over to you. "Omg y/n I have something important to tell you later on but we need to try these outfits on" she said all excited "oh okay.. well I brought an outfit that you wanted for the met gala and it's absolutely beautiful!" You squealed. You both made your way into the elevator and made it to the dressing room, Kylie tried on multiple outfits and dresses and she looked gorgeous in all of them. You walked over to the dressing table and made Kylie sit down on the black seat pulling out tons of makeup, during her makeup Kylie told you she wanted to tell you something. "So y/n I was feeling nauseous for the past few days and I just felt sluggish all the time and it was horrible" she said, making you think she was ill. " well do you know what's wrong with you?" I questioned while applying her lipstick. "Yeah actually I do know.. I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive!" She said with the biggest grin ever, "omg Kylie! I'm so happy for you!" You said all excited, "thank you y/n!" She chuckled.

It's me again hope you guys liked this one I know it's quite short but I tried! I'm so tried so imma go to bed now goodnight or good morning 🖤