He Thinks Your Cheating (Part 1)

You haven't seen your brother for nearly 4 years because he had gone to Brazil to live. He was going to stay a week in England to visit you. You didn't tell Harry because you didn't want to bother him much with that just after he had arrived from tour.  (Actual Time Sunday)  "Harry, I got some stuff to do today, I'm not sure when I'm coming back. Goodbye, I love you." "I love you too. Bye" Today you were going to pick up your bother from the airport. "David!" "Y/N!" you hugged him tightly. "How have you been? I've missed you so much!" "Yeah me too sis, I'm dying for a decent cofee now" "Why yes of course, I'm sure your tired of eating mango" you winked. You and your brother went to a cofee and stayed there for 3 hours talking about what happened in your lives these las 4 years. "Wow Y/N time has passed flying! I need to get back to the hotel nowm Goodnight sis" "Goodnight bro." you said hugging him and giving him 2 kisses on the cheeks. But little did you suspect that some paps were there. (Next day) "Hi love" you said to Harry. He was siting on the kitchen counter. You went to kiss him on the cheek and he shrugged. Ok, it was more than clear that something was wrong, he had never rejected an acrion of affect from you. "Harry is there something wrong?" "I think you can perfectly answer that question yourself" he said without emotion handing you his phone showing you a photo of you and your brother. "Harry thats-" "SHUT THE HELL UP Y/N, THATS THE GUY YOU WERE CHEATING WITH! OUT OF HERE!" your heart shattered into a million pieces. How could Harry believe you would cheat on him? Tears started welling in your eyes. You runned out of the house to Y/F/N and stayed there.

Harrys P.O.V

How could she do this to me? I swear to God I thought she loved me. I was in tears already. I went to Nialls house at once, I couldn't stand being in that house were I had so many good moments with Y/N. I knocked furiously at Nialls door "Hey hey mate calm down whats up, why are you crying?" "Sh-she cheated on me mate" "Nah dude I can't believe you. Did you let her explain her part of the story?" "Theres nothing to explain Niall, this photo already does." I showed him the photo of Y/N with that other guy. "Dont you think theres a probability that that guy is only her cousin, brother or just a friend?" "Her brother is in Brazil and all of her cousins live in Latin America and in her homeland and her nearly all her boy friends are back at her homeland, you and the guys are the only boy friends she has here." "What if her brother came to visit her? She told us that it was 4 years she hadn't seen him and you were there I remember." "Yeah maybe but then why didn't she tell me?" Ok I'm feeling like an asshole now. "Duh, you came back from a 9 month tour 2 days ago, and you know how Y/N, she doesn't want to be clingy, I've observed that." "OMFG Niall TF have I done?!" then someone knocked at the door. "I got duh" said Niall "Hello, who are you?" "I'm Y/Z's brother, David. Y/N everything that happened and she told me that her brother would probably be here." "Ooooooh well yes he is. I'm Niall by the way." I heard it all. My heart was beating fast. And her brother showed up where I was "Listen dude, im Y/N's brother and I came from Brazil to visit my only sister that I hadn't seen for 4 damn years. I was the guy in the cafe talking to her. And my sister is a good person, no wait, she's the best and she would never cheat on you, and if you can't see that its that either your blind or an idiot that does not deserve her sincere love." WOW now that was a speech but he was absolutely right. How could I be such an idiot? "Now go and apologise to her before I crush your face." yes, he is a better brother than I am. I nodded to his statement furiously. "Goodbye Niall and Harry" and he went away. "WOW I guess you got served by another Y/S. Now do what he said before I crush your face too" he chuckled.