He Makes You Feel Insecure

You were at Nandos with the 5 boys. Today you were VERY hungry.  Yesterday you didn't have breakfast or dinner because of work. You only had a sandwich and an apple. Harry had to go to the bathroom so you and the boys ordered everything. You ordered a XXL burger, deluxe chips, a chocolate muffin, coke, orange juice, and a chocolate milkshake. You even ordered more than Niall! (for a good reason) Harry came back when everything was ordered. "Wow Niall thats a big menu even for you! you wanna be a singer or a sumo?" he chuckled. You felt very embarrassed. "Mate that was for Y/N" "Oh ummm haha awkward" "Well what are we waiting for? lets dig in!" said Liam breaking the silence. You only ate half of the deluxe chips and the burger then drank your orange juice and nothing else. You were still hungry and still hurt. You knew Harry didn't mean it for you but still. When you went back home it was nearly silent and you only answered with words. (At your house) "Y/N please tell me whats wrong" "Nothing Harry" you said. "Ok Y/N I'm sorry it won't happen again." "Oh so you know what you said?" "No..." he mumbled. "Well I suppose your sumo doesn't remember either" "Oooh baby was it for that? that joke was meant for Niall not for you. Even if you ate half of England's food you'd still be perfect." "Thanks Babe" he kissed you passionately and cuddled up on the sofa watching movies.