4. HEY STOP THAT

The guy, 'Gabe' stood there with a perplexed expression on his face. But that was before his face lit up with delight.

''You're so fucking pretty. Oh My Freaking GOD.'' He said in a loud tone before moving in closer, cupping my face in his hands.

''Uh...'' I gently pushed away his hands before taking a few steps back and brushing the imaginary dirt off my shoulders.

''Back to the matter at hand.. you guys really know Victor?''

''We know a Vict-'' Gabe started talking before he oh so rudely got cut off by the blonde guy.

''Yes! Please take us to him beautiful stranger.'' He added a wink at the end.

''S-sure..'' I'm sure i was a blushing mess because i could hear Gabe muttering to himself, and all i could make out was 'so... fucking... cute.''

I pick up my basket and start to make my way back home, with the two handsome strangers trailing my every move. Hey wait.. they never introduced themselves!

--

I open my door like always and take off my shoes. I could hear the two guys make their way inside, but i don't really care as i walk to the kitchen. Placing the basket on the kitchen counter i don't notice someone walking in to the kitchen.

I felt something touch my shoulders, i jump up a bit before noticing that they are hands. Why are hands touching me!?

''Princess!'' I heard an upset voice call out.

I immediately turn around and come face to face with Victor.

''Oh Victor, there you are-''

''Why didn't you tell me you went outside, i was worried sick!''

''As i was going to say, i went outside and found two, yes TWO of your friends just hanging around.'' His eyes widen just a fraction.

''Where?'' He asked me.

Where are they indeed... Moving out to the living room my eyes scan around. I was going to take a step but then i noticed a lone bra laying on the floor next to the ladder. My eyes find their way out to Victors, seemingly asking what the heck? He just shook his eyes.

There! Another pair of- wait what.. PANTIES?! flew down from up above. Seeing this, i climb up the ladder with the speed of light only to find Gabe and beautiful stranger throw stuff from my clothing drawer, well only Gabe but that didn't matter.

It seems Victor had followed me up, i knew that because of the words that he just spewed out.

''Gabriel Coleman and Luke Taylor! What in the universe are you guys doing.. This is... this is just-''

Both of the caught criminals heads snapped in our direction. At least they had the guts to look sheepish.

Beautiful stranger- i mean Luke, pointed a finger at Gabriel. ''It wasn't me.''

''Hey fucker!'' Gabriel shrieked back. I have to admit, i had to honestly hold back a giggle. The whole scene was just hilarious.

There Gabriel was, sitting crouched infront of my dresser rummaging around it with a pink bra with white polka dots casually sitting on his head. And Luke laying on the floor next to him sucking on a lollipop pointing to him.

Though when i think about it.. why is he rummaging around in my drawer?

''HEY STOP THAT!''

--

It had now been a few minutes and the ''drama'' had long since left the area. Yes, Luke referred to this as drama but what did i know.

The guys were now in the midst of catching up when i remembered the berries. THE BERRIES I HAD YET TO BAKE AND MAKE DELICIOUS!

''Uh, so you guys do you i'm just going to go bake..'' I said and backed into the kitchen.

There i started by making two blueberry pies, and making the rest of the berries into jam.

I looked out of the window and the sun was beginning to set. So i wiped my hands on my light pink homemade apron and admired my masterwork. Baking really was amazing.

Okay, i am so sorry for the delay of this chapter! I've just had no motivation to write, but here a chapter is. I know this is a REALLY short chapter :(( and i'll try to do better. BUT, now trust me. A chapter is on the way here. I really hope nothing gets in the way of it.