1.

Author: @Leighyeann
Title: 1000 and More Calls
Chapters: 1-3

There are a bunch of inconsistencies in your first three chapters

There are a bunch of inconsistencies in your first three chapters. For example, in chapter one, the mom said to her daughter that she wasn't staying for one week, but when she was talking to her friends they said for the whole summer. We don't know anything about the characters personally, which is shun im so confused as to why Kaitlin thinks she should running someone else's household. You should add more!

There is really no character development whatsoever. Then there are times where you introduce a character, like the father, without a name and then jump into calling them by a name which is confusing in text format. Your characters aren't realistic, the whole situation with the aunt isn't realistic.

Then there are times where you introduce a character, like the father, without a name and then jump into calling them by a name which is confusing in text format. Your characters aren't realistic, the whole situation with the aunt isn't realistic.

Your whole story is told through conversation. There is no character development, no true plot, no background information, and no solid foundation. I don't think it's really even a book, because all it is is text messages and phone calls. It's really hard to follow.

You wanted to know what makes me want to stop reading, so here it is: As stated before, the whole story is in text message format and that is really offputting. The characters are not realistic, the situation with Kaitlin and her nineteen year old niece is definitely not realistic, the way each character talks has the same problem.

Overall opinion?: 10/100