Chapter 1

VONGOLA's Heiress and NANIMORI's Beast!

Warnings:
• AU
• OOCs
• Wrong grammar and spelling..
• And I don't own KHR's characters.

"Talking"
"Thoughts"
Flashback

Summary:
Sawada Tsukiko ia a clumsy girl called Dame-Tsuki because of hers low grade in academy and she also often bullied. Because of hers baggy clothes nobody noticed that she have a cute face with a gorgeous body that any girl willing kill to get it. But what will happen if Dame-Tsuki fall in love with Hibari Kyoya the strongest and violent guy in Nanimori?

Chapter 1

"No. I don't want to go to school."

Nana cringed. She knows why her daughter don't want to school. But, as her mother.. Nana want the best for her daughter even if people say she is oblivious to the surrounding. She knows her daughter is often bullied in school.

"Tsu-chan... Learning is important, you have to go to school and you know it, that Hibari-san would not let you absent from the school." Persuade Nana to Tsukiko. Nana who was in front of her daughter's room door could see her child still rolling in a blanket on the bed through the open door.

"But mamma..." From inside the blanket Tsukiko made a watery eyes to make her mother agree with her. "Pleaseee mama.." Tsukiko hopes in her heart that her mother will agree.

"No but!" Nana protested then walked out of the room after opening the curtain that allowed sunlight to enter the room.

"Hmmph"

Tsukiko immediately got up from her bed and walked to the closet. Her school uniform was throw to the bed."Ahhh, I don't want to go to school!"

Tsukiko who is still in the pajamas with almost tangled hair walked lazily to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, Tsukiko came out of the bathroom after a bath with peach-colored towels wrapping her body from the chest down her smooth thigh. When look closely.. Tsukiko actually has the perfect body shape, a hourglass figure. Her hair that no longer tangled, looking soft down to her back. Tsukiko also has a heart-shaped face and a beautiful big brown eyes which is unfortunately always covered by a large round spectacles type.

"Oh nooo! I'm late! I'm lateeee hieeee!"

Tsukiko continued to wear her uniform quickly after seeing the wall clock showing she had 20 minutes before her school gate closed. Finished dressing..Tsukiko picked up her school bag and inserted the scattered books on her study table without looking then running down the stairs.
When Tsukiko sat in the dining table chair, Nana just finished serving the menu for this morning, bread and half-cooked eggs. Nana releases her apron and sits in front of Tsukiko.

"Itadakimasu" said the two of them together.

Tsukiko eats quickly because chasing of the time. "Gochisousama deshita.."

After the breakfast she carry the plates to the sink. Then hurry to the main door to wear shoes. Finished wearing the shoes, Tsukiko quickly opened the door while screaming "Ittekimasu" to her mother. Then she kept running to school.

Although Tsukiko was weak in many cases, but when she ran she became very fast. Well.. Tsukiko practices a lot, when she had to run from the bullies.

Tsukiko really hopes she will not come across Hibari again, after their first meeting yesterday. "Hieee it's so scary!" Tsukiko said in her heart as she closed her eyes. Her face was pale for a moment when she remembered what happened yesterday.

Flashback~

"Hieeeeee... Pleaseee no!' Shouted Tsukiko while preventing the hands of a male student that trying to take off her uniform.The top three of buttons have been tear off from the uniform, showing Tsukiko's B bra. "Ohoo, your breast are really cute dame-Tsuki" Tsukiko really scared now.

She had just finished cleaning the toilet as a punishment set by the teacher because sleep during a class. And suddenly her mouth was sealed from behind. Tsukiko tries to struggle but the man who holds her strongly makes her helpless.

Because many students have returned home, the school area is quiet. Tsukiko was dragged into the gym equipment room without anyone knowing and her kidnap throw her over the mattress. Her eyeglasses were thrown and fell down the wall when Tsukiko crashed onto the mattress. Cracks can be seen in the glasses.

The student laid Tsukiko down on the mattress by force after Tsukiko try to get up and run. "Your face is beautiful, you know.. Why must hide it behind the glasses hmm.." He then climbs on Tsukiko's stomach and holds Tsukiko's hands with his left hand while his right hand tears the button off Tsukiko uniforms.

"Please let me go... Nooo!" Tsukiko keep struggle even if she knows it's hopeless. Her tears keep coming out. "Nooo.. Please.. Don't...!! Tsukiko shouting are become louder..

When that student raised his hand to slap Tsukiko. A cold heavy voice that sounded sharp has make that student suddenly stopped. " What are you doing here?!" The student swallowed as he could guess who the owner of the voice was.

"Hi.. Hii.. Hiiibari-saaan!" The student that known as Kazuhiro third year from Kendo's club stuttering when he see that Hibari have walk to him. His sharp eyes that did not show emotion looked sharp. A darkening cloudy aura can be felt from a far.

Before Kazuhiro can run away to escape, Hibari-san had already stood beside him like the predator stands in front of its prey.

"KAMIKOROSU"

Five minutes later, we can see that Kazuhiro does not resemble a living being...