Chapter 3

This chapter will have many wrong for grammar and spelling. Sorry for that..

"Talking"
"Thoughts"
Flashback

Chapter 3

In a guest room, we can see that Tsukiko is already in front of the mirror wearing a dress that has lent earlier by Hibari. That dress really suit with Tsukiko, it make Tsukiko look really cute and pure.. "Wow.. This dress look really good although it's likely had not been weared, for a long time before this." Tsukiko tries to  twist a little and pose in front of mirror.

"Better I hurry out of this room. I don't want for Hibari to angry with me for waiting me to change the dress."

Don't want to linger in there, Tsukiko immediately walk to the door. Before she can twist the doorknob to open the door, the door was already open by Hibari-san who stood in front of the door who seems to be stunned to see Tsukiko, who looks sweet in a old dress that no longer weared by his mother.

“Hn”

Hibari then moved out of the room while signaling to Tsukiko to follow. But if we took a glance at Hibari's face we can see that his face is flushed like a tomato.

Tsukiko then continues to follow Hibari without much talk. She walks with her head looking down. She still felt a bit scared of Hibari even if she can felt that Hibari-san is a little soft with her. So, that why she did not realize that Hibari-san has stopped in front of a door.

“Urrh” Tsukiko immediately rubbed her red nose as she collided with Hibari-san's back.

Hibari slightly glance behind his back while he unlocking the wooden door before him.

“Hn”

When the door is opens, what is in front of eyes is a spacious and dark room. The dark room immediately became clear after Hibari immediately opened the switch light. Therefore, we can see what was keep in the room or as we thought first is a room, the true is a garage. A big garage that it is.

“Wows.. Seriously Hibari-san definitely really a rich because he's not just have a big garage but also has sport cars that often owned by wealthy peoples.”

Tsukiko who followed Hibari earlier, to the garage was shocked to see an collection of sport cars owned by Hibari. Although she doesn't know about sports cars, she can guess that the cars are so expensive.

Among them are W Motors Lykan Hypersport, Limited Edition bugatti Veyron, and Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. According to claims, W Motors Lykan Hypersport has a maximum speed of 394 kmh. Accelerate from 0-100 kmh in just 2.8 seconds.

There is a price, of course there is quality

There is a price, of course there is quality. Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron engine with 8.0 liter W16, capable of generating 1,200 hp. The top speed of this car is about 407 kmh.

Lamborghini Veneno Roadster is one of the supercars that has successfully entered the list of the world's most expensive cars

Lamborghini Veneno Roadster is one of the supercars that has successfully entered the list of the world's most expensive cars. The car is designed to feature aerodynamics and security as well as with a maximum speed of 355 kmh.

 The car is designed to feature aerodynamics and security as well as with a maximum speed of 355 kmh

Hibari then walked to the side of a car covered with black cloth. At the side of that car we can see there was a vehicle that covered with black cloth that certainly was a two-wheeled's vehicle from what we can see from it's shape.

When Hibari in front of that vehicle, he immediately pulled the black cloth which was covering the vehicle. As the black cloth is no longer covering that vehicle, thus now we can see what type of motorcycle is it. [I would left it's, to your guess, picture or imagination..]

At beside of wall near switch on of garage door, there are many key was hanged to the wall and all the keys are neatly arranged. Then, one of this keys is taken of  by Hibari to turn on one of his superbike.

With first glance at the superbike, Tsukiko knows that Hibari must have rarely used its. Because Tsukiko always sees Hibari walk around if he want to go anywhere in Nanimori.

“Herbivore.. Here..” When Tsukiko looks towards Hibari, she can sees that Hibari already have a helmet in his hand, that had stretched towards her. Without Tsukiko aware, Hibari is already start to turn on the superbike.

“Umm..” Felt like Hibari was watching her, so Tsukiko quickly took the helmet out of Hibari's hand and placed it on her head.

Through the remote control in his hand, Hibari immediately pressed the button on the tool, to open the roller shutter garage door. When roller shutter of garage door is already half open, Hibari then used his body language (as he stare straight to front while waiting Tsukiko to sit on his superbike) to command Tsukiko, to sit behind him on the superbike.

From the outside...

Seeing as the garage door was opened, the gate keeper immediately opened the gates as he knew his young master would riding a vehicle out for the evening.

Back to Tsukiko..

Understanding Hibari's intentions, Tsukiko move closer. Then, she carefully lifting her skirt to make her easier to sit on the superbike. When Tsukiko sits securely behind him, Hibari then immediately press the gear and ride the superbike into the streets. Because Hibari riding the superbike with fast, Tsukiko was unable to avoid holding Hibari's white shirt tightly.

A few minutes later, Tsukiko was surprised that as they were about to reach the corner that would lead them to hers house, Hibari continued to ride the superbike speed without the intention of slowing down the speed straight on the road to the highway.

In her heart Tsukiko wonder. Where will Hibari-san take her to.