Chapter 2

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

Flashback

Chapter 2

Tsukiko shakes her head. Do not want to continue thinking about what happened yesterday. Then, Tsukiko speeded up her step that had been stop when she recalling what happened yesterday. Tsukiko hoped she would not come across Hibari-san. Meet up with Hibari-san before she ready after what happened will remind her the worst thing that almost happened to her.

Not that she not thankful for Hibari-san's help. Tsukiko very thankful to Hibari-san, because of him, she was saved from being raped. While not ready to face hibari-san are one thing.. Tsukiko is confused with her feeling. Feeling.., what feeling? If you ask.. Well let me tell you, it's feeling 'liking' someone.. Before this, Tsukiko only have a sense of admiration for Hibari-san and and that's because Hibari is a disciplined and powerful person. He also had ever saved Tsukiko from the bully and he was Head of the Middle School's Discipline Committee and High School's Discipline Committee of Prefects, who are actually all delinquents. Hibari Kyoya is known for using his status to enforce his own order throughout all of Namimori Town. Despite the students' and other residents' fear of him, as strong as Hibari-san is (of course they will FEAR him), they respect and rely on him since his presence acts as a deterrent to other forms of trouble. Well, Hibari Kyoya does not use his power to bully, only just to discipline a troubled student or is it to beat a student and a people who is causing a trouble for his beloved Nanimori?

Hibari Kyoya also founded an organization -that be made up of yakuza groups that he had take control by force- that controls and protects Nanimori residents. Because of this, the criminal cycle at Nanimori is practically empty percentage. Includes bullying activities at Tsukiko's school. There are, however, only a few, who are stupidly trying to break the rules and restrictions set by the Disciplinary Committee. Like that stupid herbivore, Kazuhiro. Despite his cold and violent exterior, he actually has soft spot for small animals such as Hibird and Roll (his pet animal), and small children such as I-Pin (his cousin).

Back to Tsukiko confusion. She know that before yesterday, she only have admiration for Hibari-san. But after yesterday is case..., while she dense, she not toltaly dense about her self.

Flashback~

After the incident, Hibari-san brought Tsukiko to his home. Hibari-san never releases Tsukiko's hand until they arrive at the front door of his spacious courtyard. Upon reaching the main door, Hibari-san unlocking it without releasing Tsukiko's hand. Tsukiko, who has looked down since then, look beside her. Accurately is toward Hibari-san after being pulled walking into Hibari-san's house.

Hibari continued to pulled Tsukiko and walk into the living room. Then he let go of Tsukiko's hand before walk away leaving Tsukiko alone in his spacious living room.

Tsukiko who was left alone there, began to look to her left and right. She looked around at the room and the furniture.

Unconsciously, she pulled Hibari-san's gakuran that covered her torn clothes with tightly.

"Hn"

"Hieee!" The sound of someone behind her made Tsukiko a little surprised.

Tsukiko, who was back in front of Hibari in a very close distance, began to be stuck in. Their eyes met for a second time in a very close distance that make they get caught up in the beauty opposite of their own eyes. While they are looking at each other eyes, their heart was making weird sound like "Doki Doki Doki".

Hibari turned to the side while stepping back one step and then sat down on sofa.

"Sit down here" Hibari-san said while patting the sofa next to him.

"Hmm" Tsukiko walks stiffly toward of Hibari. Tsukiko felt a little afraid of being next to Hibari-san. She does not know what Hibari-san will do after bringing her here.

"Drink this tea. It will help and make you calm." Hibari gave a cup of tea to Tsukiko who was next to him. "After this you can enter the guest room to change clothes. You can wear my mother's clothes. Here it is"

Tsukiko drinks the tea given by Hibari-san little by little. After the drink, Tsukiko hurried to the guest room to wear a dress. A colour pink chiffon knee dress.

 A colour pink chiffon knee dress