1

The bottle pointed towards the eighteen year old Jessica Jung as her friends stared at her. She let out a defeated sigh before looking at them.

Yoona, a tall and slim girl, was first to open her mouth with a sinister smile. Jessica gulped at the look her friend was giving her.

“Strip.” Yoona said coolly. Both Jessica and Sooyoung, another tall and thin girl, looked at Yoona with their mouths agape in shock. Sure it would have been easy striping in front of these two girls if, and only if, they were in their houses. But no, the choding just had to dare her to strip at school, in front of hundreds of students.

“Yoong, I know you admire Sica’s body. But here? Seriously?” Sooyoung said as she recovered from the momentary shock, hitting Yoona on the back of her head.

“Hahaha you should have seen your faces! Oh my gosh you fell for it!” Yoona laughed, mouth wide open like the whole school could fit in there, her index finger pointing at Jessica who had just recovered from the shock too. Sooyoung joined the youngest girl’s laughing fit.

“Okay, kidding aside. Here’s your dare..” Yoona said after straightening up, looking around the other picnic tables on the grass covered ground where they were all lounging around for their lunch break. Her eyes widened in—as how Jessica would put it: bad sign—as her sight landed on a lone figure some two tables away from them. A book was firmly placed in the figure’s left hand while its right hand occasionally adjusted the black framed glasses on her nose bridge. Another sinister smile appeared on the youngest girl’s lips as Sooyoung followed Yoona’s eyes; a knowing smile appeared in her face too. Jessica could only stare in horror at her two friends.

“Kim Taeyeon, President of the Students’ Government..” Yoona said as she pointed a finger at the girl on the picnic table who seemed to be oblivious of her environment as she moved the book closer to her face.

“Kiss Kim Taeyeon. Now.” Sooyoung finished Yoona’s sentence and the two tall girls raised their hands for a high five.

“No!” Jessica protested, crossing her arms in a stubborn manner, glaring at the two girls who seemed to be unfazed by the action.

“Now, Sica.” Yoona said firmly, disregarding the deathly glares that were sent her way.

“Or maybe..” Sooyoung said as she fished her phone from her back pack. “Maybe Sica needs a little black-mailing first? What do you say, Sica? Should I show this to your parents?” A phone was shoved in front of Jessica’s face as her eyes widened in disbelief at the picture Sooyoung was showing her. It was none other than her experimental kiss.

“Nooooo!” Jessica exclaimed as she tried to reach for the mobile phone but was immediately retrieved by Sooyoung.

“So.. shall we walk you up to the nerd or shall we watch from here?” Yoona added and Jessica slumped on the bench dejectedly.

“Fine.” Jessica said after a while as she stood up from her seat. “I’ll make you kiss that gross thing over there if the bottle points at you!” Jessica threatened Sooyoung, pointing at a sweaty boy who sat on the table next to the nerd’s. A laughter from Sooyoung and Yoona was her answer before she started walking to the table where the nerd sat.

Jessica slowed her pace, slower than her lazy walks—as Yoona and Sooyoung would call it—as she made her way to the nerd who was still very engrossed in her book. She was hoping against hope that the bell would ring soon. But it never came, as she found herself standing beside the nerd; Kim Taeyeon.