four

four

~ Vanessa ~

 I sigh stirring my spoon around the hot cup of tea. "Nessa? I'm back!" Nathan's voice calls from the door. "Kitchen!" I reply and I hear several pairs of footsteps padding across the hallway. I look up when five guys, including Nathan, and two girls enter the room.

One curly haired guy, a bald guy, a guy with a huge tattoo across his chest and a few scars, a guy with fabulous cheekbones and as for the two girls, one has blonde hair and one has brunette hair with darker skin. Nathan introduces me to everyone and we seem to get along pretty well.

"So.. What's going on at the moment with the band?" I question, handing around the drinks. "Oh well we have a few weeks off then we're planning a big world tour" Jay replies with a grin as do the other boys. Especially Nathan, his face is lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"Sound's exciting" I smile at their reactions. "It really is" Siva adds. Whilst the others continue talking, I juggle the cups in my hands as I make my way back into the kitchen. I gasp as one slips out of my hand and inches from smashing on the ground, a hand catches it for me.

I let out a sigh of relief, looking up to see who it is. Nathan.

"Here let me take some" He smiles kindly, taking some of the cups from my hands and we both place them in the kitchen sink. I suck in a breath as our hands brush against one another, we both look up directly into each others' eyes.

I watch him closely as he licks his lips curiously. I look down to where his hand is slowly trailing up my arm, sending tingles up and down my body, from head to toe. He brushes a few small strands of my deep chocolate locks behind my ear.

"Nessa" He whispers stepping closer. "Nathy boo!" That familiar annoying voice calls with a slam of the door after. We jump away from each other and Lola enters the room with a large grin upon her burgundy lips.

She grabs Nathan's face, hungrily pressing her lips against his whilst running her fingers though his hair and his muscular arms meet her waist.

I gulp as his eyes avert from her to me. She eventually pulls away, wiping the lipstick stains from Nathan's lips. "I've missed you" She pouts with her perfect pouty lips which would make it hard for any guy to resist.

The doorbell rings, echoing the whole house and making me jump out of my skin. Jesus christ they really need to lower the volume of that doorbell.

I turn on my heels walking towards it, I clutch the handle flinging it open to see Ollie standing there with a heart fluttering smile on his gorgeous face. I return it, "Hey Ollie, come on in!"

He steps inside and I close the door. "Weren't expecting you" I chuckle. "Yeah well.. Nath invited me" He shrugs, stuffing his phone into his back pocket. "Oh right. Cool, listen thanks again for staying with me at the party the other night. I really appreciate it" I smile gratefully.

"No problem" He chuckles.

We walk into the living room where everybody else is, including Nath and Lola. "Hey mate, how ya doin'?" Nathan stands up from Lola's grasp, giving Ollie a man hug before letting him greet the others.

Ollie plops down beside me and everyone goes into their own little conversations. "So.. Hey, you doing anything tonight?" He asks nervously. "No" I giggle, "Why?"

"I was just wondering if you'd like to.. I don't know, go bowling or something with me? Grab something to eat, just the two of us?" He suggests. Sound's like a fun night to me, it's either that, or endlessly listening to Nathan and Lola bang the hell out of each other.

"Yeah sure. I'm totally up for that, what time should I be ready?" I clap my hands excitedly.

"Pick you up at six thirty?" He raises an eyebrow for an answer and I nod with a huge grin before hugging him tightly.

So it is now almost six thirty and Ollie is picking me up any minute now. I admire myself in the mirror, taking in my reflection. Tonight I am wearing a knee length maroon coloured sleeveless dress with a black leather jacket, a brown belt to complement the dress, a long necklace and some combat boots. My makeup is minimum but a little darker than usual and my hair is straightened and sitting over my shoulders.

I smile grabbing my bag and heading downstairs, passing Nathan on the way. "Hey, where you off to?"

"Oh Ollie's taking me out tonight" I giggle happily before continuing down the stairs, feeling Nathan's eyes burning into the back of me.

I open the door to see Ollie outside, leaning against his car on his phone. I close the door, making my way down the path to him and when he sees me, he puts his phone away with a smile. "Hi. You look... Amazing!"

I blush thanking him as we get in the car and he drives us to the bowling alley. "Not again!" I exclaim as he knocks all of the pins down once again. He's amazing at this, and I'm... Well shit I guess.

"It's all about skill, Ness" He chuckles sitting down and I stand up to grab a ball. "Wait, do you want some help?" He asks kindly.

"If you're offering" I chuckle and we stand behind the white line. He stands behind me, wrapping his arms around me and holding the ball with me. In one swift move, we roll the ball and it knocks all of the pins down. "Yes!" I exclaim jumping up and down with excitement. Ollie laughs at me.

"Come on lets get something to eat."

A/N: Sorry it's short and sorry I haven't updated in a while. Somebody close to me passed away and I'm really struggling with it. I'm no good with losing loved ones. I fucking hate cancer.

#RIPIan

Anyways a few quick questions.

When do you want Nathan and Vanessa to kiss?

Give me some drama you'd like to see.

Should Ollie and Vanessa become a couple? Or just really good best friends.

I want your comments please. I could really do with some cheering up right now, and answers to my questions ;P

Love you, Snapbackers. Xoxox