#94: First Demigod Dream

They all came to an agreement.

They wouldn't remember Hiccup through his death...but instead through his life. His memories he left behind; the fun and happy times, per se.

It was night. They crowded around the floor, holding pillows of their own as they laid on sleeping bags. All of them were covered in blankets.

They told stories Roman didn't mention, and it was fun in general.

"Shouto really wrecked the teen there!", Jack recounted the events from their Provisional License exam. "He really wasn't able to stop his blow!"

"Why do you even say that like it's a good thing?", Shouto kept a perfect poker face.

Jack shrugged. "I just do."

"Oh yeah", Leo whipped his head to Izuku. "Dude, there was that chick called Camie, right? The one that has that police officer suit and blonde hair?"

"Most of us are blonde here, Leo", Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"She totally winked at you, dude!"

At this the room shot into chaos. "WOAH, WHAT?"

Izuku sunk in his pillow. Shouto looked at the greenette beside him.

Katsuki shoved his own into him in anger. One hand was placed on Shouto's head. "How dare you, Deku!?"

"K-KACCHAN, WAI--"

"Actually", the woman, now known as Valka, piped in. "It really doesn't mean anything beside from the fact that she likes you."

Katsuki, Izuku and Shouto stared at her dead in the eye, curious. "Eh?"

Valka smiled fondly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Valka smiled fondly. "Yes. It only means that she takes an interest to you, but that doesn't really mean that you're immediately in a relationship."

Katsuki blinked. "Oh."

He got off the greenette and fixated a glare on him. Izuku suddenly felt nervous.

"It's a shame you didn't get your license, Shouto", Kayano frowned.

"What about me, you *****?!", Katsuki growled at her.

"Nobody cares about you."

"Ooohh, burn!", Karma snickered.

Katsuki almost launched himself to her if it wasn't for Uraraka tapping him and making him float. "Oh dangnabbit."

They all giggled.

"Well, we should turn in for the night", Valka gazed at the window. "There's a lot of things I could show you all tomorrow."

"Sweet!", Percy beamed.

"Wait a minute", Izuku whipped out his Hero Analysis for The Future no. 14 and flipped it to a desired page. "I just thought of something."

"Papaaa", Eri whined. "Overworking isn't good for you..."

The Multiverse: Angels and Demons [#3]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें