Heading towards the forest!

My hair swayed in the wind.My long tresses have been always intact , either in a bun or in a braid.Only my five husbands had seen them flowing in air , but today it was a sight for everyone to relish. With this I could never let them Forget what we had gone through. I was wearing my four bangles that parth had gifted me , a nose ring arya nakul had given , earing bought by arya bheem (they were really simple and small , arya bheem always liked me with them, though I never got a chance to wear them !) a toe ring by arya sahdev and a ring studed with one but precious dimond by arya yudhistir.
I had again and again checked myself before finally leaving our palace. I wanted to make sure my ornaments did not reflect much. They made me happy. They were the signs of my husbands even though they resided in my heart. As we reached the borders of indraprasth , I could see some soldiers standing . they were representing hastinapur.Even the name of the place sent shivers down my spine. One of the worst memories were associated with that so called family place.

Bheem:Now what these faucets want ! haven't they already taken away everything! Jyesth ! Order me , and I will Teach them what it means to stop the way of pandavs!

Yudhistir:Bheem ! they are mere soldiers. We cannot take our revenge on the....they are just following their orders.

Arya yudhistir asked them what they had wanted. One of them started reading aloud a letter stamped with the royal seal of hastinapur.He read :ALL THE PANDAVS NEED TO DISCARD THEIR JWELLERY AND ANY OTHER ACSSESORY , THEY WOULD BE PLANNING TO CARRY. NOT EVEN A SINGLE CLOTH SHOULD BE KEPT OTHER THAN WHAT WAS WORN. THE BROTHERS WERE ALLOWED TO CARRY A WEAPON EACH . DRAUPADI WAS TO GO BARE HANDED. NO SLIPPERS ON THEIR FEET TO PROTECT THEM FROM STONES AND DUST. THIS IS THE WAY VANVAS IS CARRIED OUT. THE RULES ARE NOT TO BE FIGHTED UPON BUT JUST BE OBEYED.
YUVRAJ DURYODHAN
KING OF INDRPRASTH

Arrogance , cruelity were dripping through the letter. Even the reader could not hide the emotions of the heart which wrote them.

We had followed everything , we were barefoot, without any extra cloth. The soldier stared on my bangles and ear rings . I had never thought I would be looked upon like this. I resisted for a minute but then I let go.I took out my bangles , earrings , ring , toe ring and the nose ring. I did not know if my husbands had noticed it before, but now they were intently looking at my small pieces of jwellery. They had gifted it to me with equal love and care. Arya arjun came forward and stopped me.

Arjun:panchali ! don't give them away. We would burry them somewhere.
  Bheem: "if it had been possible I had already smashed the heads who had asked them from you....." bheem spoke making the soldiers run away from the sight, afterall life was dear to them.

I went a little forward , and dug a small pit , and kept all my jwellery their.I had tear in my eyes. I had thought to cherish these ornaments through this exile.I never knew when arya nakul made a wonderful suggestion.
Nakul:Don't worry draupadi! I would make you beautiful and fragnant jwellery out of flowers.
Bheem: Yes panchali let him show some artistic skill! He laughed and everyone laughed. My eyes filled with gladness.
Arjun: More than being a warrior , nakul had always liked finery and silk.....i just could not remember....how can I forget..
Nakul:what is it bhrata ! ....Arya nakul asked with confusion
Sahdev: He is trying to remember the name of that doll you possessed nakul.

At this arya nakul blushed beetroot red. I had never seen my childhood. I didn't have any daughter. Even we had , one, then I had to leave her at the palace. I was always curious about how girls played. From what I could remember back in panchal , were the small servent girls playing with human dolls. I grew curious, and instead of laughing , I had a question which surprised everyone.
Draupadi: A doll? That small human like sculptor ,right arya?
Arjun:Panchali, it looks like you never played with them!
Draupadi: I never had a childhood. But it would be a favour if arya nakul make me a doll too......I had a wish of possessing one. When I saw my small maid servants play with them , I too wanted to have one.

My husbands eyes grew big in astonishment. They had known , I was born out of fire, but to them I looked a learned women , full of scriptures and powerful thoughts. But what they realized was I never had those small joys a child has. My this suggestion made arya nakul excited.

Nakul:panchali, your wish is my command! I will surely make one.
Arjun: see, you don't make one for yourself too...

And this time I too laughed with my husbands . they were enchanted seeing me laugh and smile till my ears. They had truly loved me. But destiny had to play its cards too.

Note:....
Please dont hesitate to drop down any suggestion.
I would like to write on what you would like to read. 😊😊😊😊