Time to Leave

It doesnt matter how much time we spend together with our loved ones.                                                   the moment they leave, we start to miss them. Period.

We were standing outside. It was time for them to leave. I dont know if i have blinked for a milisecond for the past 30 minutes. My husbands are giving small dictations to our young ones.How to be focused during their lessons, how to use weapons and energy in the right manner. My little one was still holding my saree at the rear end , he wont leave his mother, no child does. I took shrutsena in my arms , took , him inside , while my husbands nodded in affirmation. I cuddled him to sleep. I sang the lullaby , i had sung to my other children. My eyes were filling up with unwanted tears. I wont be able to bid my children  a bye. 

Before i could release the lump in my throat , Arya bheem , took him from my hands . I clapsed my mouth with my hands, as arya bheem , noticed my eyes turning red. He  stared at me as if i was the most pitiful creature, and the fact was, i was .......,i was helpless. He turned his back , and started walking out. I couldn't see them leaving .

"arya!" i called , slow enough. Arya bheem turned around , tears staining his face. He nodded in a no. My hands went forward to take my tiny tot in my embrace , and this time arya bheem , turned around and instantly walked out taking shrutsena. I stood rooted at the place. My feet looked as if they were tied with stones.

Prativindhya: Where is mata , pitashree.?

Shrutkarma : she might be in the hut , bhratashree.

Bheem: yes , children , go and meet her.

The four eldest walked towards their mother.

I saw them standing on the entrance , i extended my arms to embrace them. They came running and gave a tight hug. They fit perfectly in those not-so-big-arms of mine.

Draupadi:" be happy ! my sons. Gain the knowledge of the world and be victorious. "she said , a lump adorning her throat.

They were walking towards the chariots. They were the same chariots , which were looking life sometime ago , seemed like death now. As soon as they boarded the chariot, my little one , startled in his sleep, lay awake. He saw me , started yelling. Unable to bear my own weight i ran towards my cottage, my husbands followed suit , or else shrutsena won't let them go.

I sat with a thud , on the floor, tears streaming like river.

Bheem , offered some water.

(dialogues in hindi)

Bheem : Ashru mat bahao panchali, dhairye rakho.

Draupadi : Main to samay bita loongi arya ! Par main apne putron ki apradhi ban chuki hoon. unhe apni mata se vanchit rakh rahi hoon main......dharm ke marg par chalne ke liye , unke sath annyay kar rahi hoon......

arjun nodded his head , tears making way through his eyes.

arjun: nahi panchali ! tumhara koi apradh nahi hai, hum , hamare putron ke sath aane wala jivan vaytit karenge , parantu iss samay , unke bhavishya ke liye hume sangharsh karna padega.

draupadi nodded , the only option she had , and so did the pandavs.

In the summer afternoon , arjun had drowned into a beautiful memory .

____________________________________________________________________

draupadi was pregnant with Arjun's son shrutkarma. She and her five husbands were sitting in the discussion hall. 

Yudhistir : draupadi , you should rest now!

Panchali nodded as she called for her maid malini.She was carrying her third child. It has been five months. her face has become more oval. Her glow had increased. Her foot showed , outstanding swelling.She gave her hands to the maid, who helped her stand. She holded her baby bump, a small crack appeared on her forehead. 

Bheem's eyes fell on her swollen feet. "what is this is panchali! " he said, staring directly on her feet,

Panchali went white in fear..."not again !" she whispered."nothing arya ! its just some swelling" she told and hurried in her not-so good-condition.

Nakul bursted into giggles , so did sahdev and yudhistir. 

Bheem: panchali , was looking so white , and you all are laughing !
Nakul:she was not white of the pain , but of you!

bheem : why?

Sahdev :she knows , what you do , even if she gets the smallest scratch.

Arjun was sitting quietly . Taking permission from Jyeshth , he set out towards panchali's chamber.

he entered quitely. Panchali was standing , seeing some scrolls. Arjun swiftly scooped her in his arms. she was totally surprised , by his this gesture., but was still enjoying it.

Draupadi : you remembered me arya!

Arjun , didnt say a word."arya ! what is the matter?." 

He softly placed her on the bed.Her kajal was perfectly lined , like her lip colour. Her pink vastra , adorned her glow. her loosely braided hair looked mesmerizing!

Breaking the eyelock , he took her feet in his hands , and started caressing them softly.

"arya don't touch them , i shall be sinned!"Draupadi pleaded.

"quite ! " arjun repramended " dont stop me ......it is my right to take care of my wife , and you.....cannot steal it away, my love....." he said looking directly into her orbes.

Her eyes filled with moistness. 

Arjun became tensed."what happened dear ? did it hurt ...." he said reffering to her swollen feet.

"no dear! " panchali said coming closer " i am..... just ...too happy " she said keeping her head on his chest .
"me too....." he said before closing his eyes and dissolving in the embrace.

NOTICE 
dream to be continued....

Drop down your suggestions and reviews!!:):);)

Hope my hinglish was not that bad!!