The King of Sleeping

Knowing the reason he was smirking, made my cheeks catch on fire. How was I so embarrassed about him seeing me topless, but he wasn't. Guess that's cause he wasn't the one topless. Hurriedly looking away from the leader of BTS, I noticed Hobi was smirking at me.

"Since they are all distracted, (Y/N), would ya like to come chill with me and watch YouTube?" The red-haired rapper set his hand palm up beside me, and with a smirk, I clambered atop the leathery surface. It was almost crazy just how used to the whole process, I had become. The member's hands were something I had become very familiar with. Once I was settled in, Hoseok hurriedly slipped out of the room and headed towards his studio. Opening the door and closing it behind him, JHope gently set me on top of his desk. Sitting down and clicking on the YouTube app, he began to type in the search bar. Just as he was typing, a knock suddenly sounded on the door, and Suga's voice broke through the clicking of keys.

"Hoseok. I need to talk to you," the king of sleep opened the door, causing the ball of sunshine to stand up and walk over. Before he closed the door, he cast me a smile, before closing the door. Twiddling with the hem of my shorts, I kept glancing at the door. About three more minutes had passed, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Making sure the door was closed, I hurriedly went over to the keyboard. Typing in some buttons, I smirked as I saw the results flash onto the screen. Clicking on the top video, I stepped back to watch the big screen. As soon as the tune for DNA began, I grinned.

Dancing and singing along, I laughed once I had finished about three songs. Ending on Dope, I nearly clicked another video, before something caught my eye. Namjoon body appreciation? Pushing down on the mouse, I stepped back. Little did I realize the audience I had obtained.

Ten minutes earlier...

J-Hope and Suga had been talking for maybe six minutes when they heard their own music coming from Hobi's studio. Smirking, Hoseok slowly opened the door and peeked in, Yoongi following suit. What they say made even the king of sleep smile his gummy smile. There on Hoseok's desk was their new little friend, dancing away to their own songs. At some point, Jin and Kookie had joined in, as did Jimin and Tae. The group had to hold in their giggles, and when Namjoon walked over, it was even harder for them to quietly explain what they were doing. Namjoon smiled slightly, before peeking in above the other members. Would it be bad to say it was really cute watching her dance and be so outgoing...?

His eyes, and the other member's widened when they saw exactly what she clicked on. Not even hesitating, every member of BTS looked up to Namjoon, smirking. Even Jin and Suga! Feeling a tad bit of blush rise to his cheeks, the silver-haired leader glared at the other members before proceeding to watch (Y/N). He really wanted to see how she would react.

Present time

As soon as the first few images rolled in, I was already smiling, but then they proceeded to show some of the photos where his shirt lifted up to reveal his perfect stomach. I hadn't even realized how much I was blushing, or the fact that I was leaning closer.

"Ugh, why? I can't think of him like this! If I never get big, I'll just be stuck with this useless crush on him...." Wait. A crush!? How did I never realize this! The red on my cheeks intensified, and when I looked up to see pictures on the screen, appreciating Namjoon's hands and arms, I flipped. That's when I heard it. The laughter.

Whipping my head around, my eyes widened when I saw the group of guys standing behind me. And Namjoon was there. Please tell me he didn't hear that. But as fate would decide, he did hear it....

"Awwwww. (Y/N) is so great!" Jin exclaimed, and soon all of the other members piled into the room. Feeling the heat on my face only magnify, I hurriedly darted behind the computer screen. When Namjoon saw this, sympathy swelled up inside him.

"Guys. She's embarrassed. Let's give her some space." His tone was firm, and even though he wasn't the oldest, they all obeyed him immediately. Hobi, Kookie, and Jimin all went to watch some comedies; Yoongi went off somewhere to sleep; Tae and Jin went off to clean up; Namjoon just went to his studio.

Once I was sure the members were gone, I began to groan. Why did that have to happen to me? Maybe ten minutes had passed before I finally decided to go talk to Namjoon. He deserved the explanation. Glancing around the desk, I smirked at the sight of the wires. Just climb down those and we will be all good.

Ten Minutes Later

"Ugh! Walking with such tiny legs is not helping! Why is this dorm so stinking huge?!" I groaned, walking down the hall. It wasn't until I tripped over a tuft in the carpet, did I realize I should be looking where I am going.

"Ouch!" I yelped, landing face first into the fabric. I knew for a certain fact that I had carpet burn on my arms, plus I hit my nose! Tearing up a bit from the pain mixed with my current stress, I continued on. I had begun to rant to myself quietly until my eyes caught movement ahead. When I focused my vision, my tiny (E/C) eyes widened. A spider! Luckily for me, the spider noticed me too! (note the sarcasm). It also seemed to notice I could be potential food. Before I could move, the arachnid hurriedly scurried closer. Not even waiting, I hurriedly ran towards the closest door, and clambered underneath. Feeling the rough floor rub against my already pained rug burn, I hissed.

"Thank goodness..." I muttered, finally making it to a leg of a table and hiding behind it. Only then did I calm down. Or more like, got worked up for different reasons. Feeling tears began to pour from my eyes, I whimpered. I hated this size! I got hurt so easily! A spider just wanted to eat me! I can barely do anything for myself! And now Namjoon would never think of a chance, because of my freakish size! In my fit of anger, I was straight sobbing. I wanted to be big again...

Curling into a small ball, I continued my steady weeping. Being so absorbed in my self-wallowing, I didn't even feel the hand wrapping around my frame. However, I did feel my stomach slightly flip at the feeling of being lifted from the ground. Hurriedly looking up, I had to focus my eyes. Even then, the lights being off and tears filling my orbs, did not help me figure out who it was.

"Who-who is this?" I asked, but still no answer. When I felt my form being set atop someone's chest, I sniffled again and tried to focus. It wasn't till the mystery person was gently rubbing my back and cradling me to his chest, did I catch sight of a bit of mint green hair. Yoongi..?

"Yoongz?" I asked out loud, and I received a small chuckle in response.

"Yep. It's me. I was sleeping till I heard a certain someone's whimpering. I wanted to make sure you were okay," His voice vibrated beneath me, and I smiled slightly. I then began to go on about how I was feeling. Not even once did Suga try to stop me. He just let me vent, while stroking my back comfortingly. Then he abruptly stopped. Without hesitating, Yoongi abruptly stood up and cupped his hand around me.

"You should talk to Namjoon." That was all he said before he headed off towards Namjoon's studio. My eyes widened, and I hurriedly shook my head. How was this going to go down!?