13 ~ Hickes

Jungkook and I walked into the classroom talking about the amusement park.

"Hey!" BamBam and Yugyeom called to us.

We discussed our next plans.

"Maybe a water park would be cool," Yugyeom suggested.

"When should we go though? Our hyungs should also be available," I said.

"Lets all meet up after school to see the dates in which everyone is available," Jungkook said.

The bell rang and Mr. Lee walked in looking worried.

"BamBam and Yugyeom a word?" Mr. Lee called out.

Just then officials appeared at the door and looked to Mr. Lee. They started talking and Mr. Lee who looked shocked and worried.

"What's going on?" BamBam asked.

All of us had no clue why they were being called. BamBam looked worriedly at his boyfriend.

"Hey isn't that the guard from the haunted house?" Jungkook asked

The four of us frowned.

"Wait. Do you think this is about BamBam's hickey?" Yugyeom asked nervously.

"What if they take us away????" BamBam said.

Jungkook and I held our friends' hands. Even though we tried to console them they were still panicking.

"Yugyeom and BamBam I think you know what this is about. Please come here immediately for further discussion," one the officials called out.

"Jungkook and Taehyung thanks for being our friends. I hope we can remain in contact somehow after this," BamBam said.

 I hope we can remain in contact somehow after this," BamBam said

They left us with tear streaked faces. My own sadness was bubbling and building up. Jungkook grasped my hand tightly and wiped away a few of my tears when no one was paying attention.

[Time skip brought to you by Jungkook's abs at the BBMA's]

When we returned home everything was silent. Jungkook left to go out and I stayed home. When I finally finished Business and Finance there was a banging at the door. 

"Jungkook-ah why are you so loud?" I asked him.

He dragged in a mysterious young girl who I never saw before. She was wearing a black and white striped blouse and a short pink skirt. Her long blonde hair came down to her lower back.

 Her long blonde hair came down to her lower back

"Taehyung-aaahhhh. This is my new frienddd. Her name is Jiwoooo. She promised me she'll make me happpy," Jungkook said slurring his speech.

"That's what I doooo," she yelled smiling.

Both of them were obviously drunk.

"Jungkook-ah now is not a good time," I said trying to pull Jiwoo away from him.

"You don't gee-et to dec-side what I c-an and can't do," Jungkook said pouting.

"Jungkook stop," I said.

Before I could do anything else he pushed me away and pulled Jiwoo into his room.

I went to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked!

"Jungkook! Open this door!" I yelled.

His moans were audible. I continued banging on the door and suddenly heard Jungkook scream. Someone fell to the ground and the door was finally opened.

"Taehyungie ge-et her a-way from me," Jungkook said tears streaming down his face.

I went into the room and helped Jiwoo stand on her feet. After she left I sat beside Jungkook who was still crying on the couch.

"Jungkook-ah what's wrong?" I asked.

He was silent before speaking bits and pieces.

"She-she reminded me of m-my highschool teach-er," he huffed out.

I wiped away the tears that were continuously streaming down his face. I brought him some water and helped him drink some.

"How much did you have to drink?" I asked.

"A few bottles. Then I met Jiwoo. Sh-she prom-issed me that I could forget the pres-ent, but it only reminded me of my past," Jungkook whispered.

"If you need to forget the present I'm always here for you Kookie," I said smiling.

When I tried to question him further he didn't reply. So I hugged him and tucked his head into the crook of my neck.

"Sleep Jungkookie. Forget about your troubles baby," I whispered.

In no time at all Jungkook was sleeping. I thought of bringing him into his room and tucking him in, but I was greedy for the warmth he was sharing and decided better of it. I kissed his forehead and softly pinched his soft cheeks.

Thoughts of what happened between Yugyeom and BamBam troubled my mind. My two best friends were thrown out of the city because of the hickies that BamBam forgot to hide. I started to cry when I remembered all the fun we had.

When Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in my arms I decided to go fetch a blanket

When Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in my arms I decided to go fetch a blanket. I dried my tears and drank some water before returning to the soft baby. He immediately clung to me when I returned. 

Despite what happened to Yugbam I wanted to try and have a relationship with Jungkookie.