Chapter 1

Kuroko sat on his desk.
First year in highschool. He closed his eyes.

(Flashback to middle school)

The day he first met him

Practicing. Practicing.

He has always practiced as hard as he could for the basketball he loved.

A normal ....good for nothing..... almost invisible..... omega.

That was who he was, Kuroko Tetsuya. A hard worker but, unable to score even one shot properly, which was quite astonishing compared to the hours he practiced basketball.

Kuroko dribbled the ball with his remaining strength, his thoughts straying.

He had met a strange alpha yesterday. Aomine-kun.

A blue-haired alpha, kind and a person who loved basketball as much as he did. Though the alpha was a shining star in the basketball club, he had treated Kuroko , not like a under dog but, a partner. Kuroko threw the ball once again to the sound of the someone entering the empty gymnasium.

"Tetsu!"

Aomine entered the gym, he was sure that he had heard the sound of a ball  dribbling on the gym floor, but he looked around and found nothing.

"Hello Aomine-kun"

"GAHHHHH"

Kuroko blinked as Aomine jumped backwards.

"Geez Tetsu, you need to stop frightening people with that., "

"I didn't do anything though."

"Whatever."

Kuroko sighed as he picked up the ball that Aomine had dropped.

"Aomine?"

A voice. Aside from the voices of the two blur haired boys rang through the almost empty gym, announcing the entrance of a few new people. Kuroko turned to the voice.It was firm, strong and he recognized it. He knew the voice as that of the strongest alpha in the school.  Teiko was not a school of weak alphas. It had many strong ones but among the alphas stood a boy with red hair, strong aura resonating around the small frame.

It was Akashi Seijurou

Kuroko stared at the redhead, who was looking with Aomine.

"Oh, hey Akashi."

Aomine said the word so easily. Well, it would be easy for him, he who was also an alpha with a strong aura. Kuroko swallowed slightly nervously, behind Akashi were two more boys,  if Kuroko's memory was correct,  both alpas and both members of the first string. Meanwhile as Kuroko was staring at the alphas, Aomine was talking with Akashi.

"The two of us were practicing basketball."

"The two of you?"

Akashi turned his eyes to see the bluenett in front of him. Light blue hair and eyes that matched his hair. He gave of no scent that could be detected which was quite odd because Akashi usually had a very keen sense of smell.

"Who?"

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya, nice to meet you."

-------------------------------

"Kuroko? Kuroko!"

Kuroko looked up realizing that the had slept through the whole first period. Why he had dreamed of the first day that he had met him? He didn't know.

He stood up to get his books for his next period.

==============================

Hello minna san!!!

This is my second fanfiction on Akakuro!! To those who might not understand this story is a  college au and the first few chapters will start with Kuroko's highschool and him having flashbacks o the past. I would really appreciate it you could give me opinions and vote for the chapter if you like it

Thanks for reading this story guys!!!