What's the password?

{a/N] So, I forgot to say on the last author's note! Could somebody pleeeeease puleeeaseee, with sugar and sprinkles and marshmallow fluff, make me a cover for this story! ... like ... please? <3 

Danke Schon Nibletts! <--- That's German by the way ;) Except my surname ... that's australian... xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

The train ground itself to a halt at the Hogsmeade train station, allowing everyone to pile out of the compartments and on to the platform. 

"Firs' Years!" Hagrid called, his shadow extremely visible purely by the size of it. 

"Hey Hagrid!" Persy and Remus called, waving a hand over all of the little first years. 

"Hello, you two! You better get yourself to a coach, they're leavin' in a secon'." Hagrid called back, before waving a giant hand and gathering the first years over to a set of boats on the lake. 

"Remus! Persy! Get your arses in here!" James called from over at the other side of the station, after opening a door to a carriage and climbing in. 

Persephone and Remus ran along the muddy grass towards the red velvety coach and stepped inside, instantly being washed over by it's warmth. 

"I hope the weather isn't like this all year." Sirius said, glumly looking out of the window at the drizzly rain.

"Yes, Sirius. I agree." Peter piped up. It was the first time he'd spoken the whole journey, and he felt like he could agree with one of them and maybe they'd treat him with a little more respect.

"I think we all agree, Peter." James remarked, drawing a smiley face on the fogged up window just as the carriage stopped and all of the children hopped out into the rain. They all gathered into the Great Hall seating themselves at the Gryffindor table and waiting for the Sorting Ceremony to begin. 

The Sorting Hat sang it's usual happy-go-lucky song before sorting every first year into there houses. 

"This is going to take a while." Persy groaned, before bashing her forehead on the table. Sirius chuckled a little at her, before looking back over at the Sorting ceremony. 

********************** 

What seemed like an eternity later, the last name had been called, the food had been served and eaten and the feast was called to an end. 

"Finally." Persy muttered, pushing herself away from the Gryffindor table and heading towards the common room. 

"Oi! Potter! Where do you think you're going?!" Some girl shouted after her. 

"My common room Bellatrix! Shouldn't you be going to yours?" Persy replied, turning to face Bellatrix Black who was stood about fifty feet away at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't answer me back Potter. You're looking at the New Slytherin Prefect, here." She retorted, arms folded and chest puffed out to reveal a glistening green badge attached to her jet black robes matched with the silver and green tie of Slytherin house.

"Well, I'm pretty close to the Gryffindor Prefects so don't try anything Black." Persy replied, coolly, before leaning against the wall. Bellatrix marched towards her, her dark brown hair swinging wildly behind her before she came to a halt in front of Persy. 

"Alright, just saying, tell your friend, Sirius -"

"He's not my friend." Persy said through gritted teeth as Bellatrix had her face unnaturally close to hers, as if trying to intimidate her.