Original Titles WINNERS

This is a special category that will have no reviews or scores (well, maybe small reviews hehe). It implies exactly what the title suggests: Originality. It is not based on the plot of the book, nor summary or cover. What matters is the title. I know the saying "Don't judge a book by it's title (yeah, you know what I did there)". But if you got a list with only titles, and had to choose the one you think was original, which one sounded melodious when spoken, which one was new and unseen... Well, here we are. 20 entries have signed in, first five will be rewarded (no particular order):

jettmanas - The Shadow Chasers (Loved the title, like Why chase a shadow? is it literally or metaphorically? Are the chasers the good guys or the bad guys? It sounds daring and adventurous at the same time).

dis_is_anoushka - Incognito Order (Mysterious and suspicious. At first it makes me think that I know what it is going to be about, but then I wonder: Am I right?... Or not? And why is it incognito? What is this book hiding? )

SyrupMcGee - And all the world drops dead (This title is amazing. I could compose an entire song about it! ~I'm a musician, ignore my sudden outburst xD~ It has a certain ring to it, and it gives out suspense as an emotion. What happened that all the world dropped dead? And what would death imply? It's like there should be another sentence before the title, like we are given the answer, when we actually should be looking for the question.)

blocked_way5 - The answer is in number 13 (I gotta ask: What is the question? This feels like a Douglas Adams crossover with Agatha Christie ~ If you, reader, know which books I mean, share them and you'll get a follow from my other account!  ~ I don't know whether I'll laugh or stare. Number 13 is known to be an unlucky number, but is this the case?)

And the last but not the least,

JohanValentine - Humour is a Crime (Isn't this title intriguing? Why would humour be a crime? From all the things that could be a crime, humour is a surprising choice. Again, I don't know whether to laugh or be suspicious. )

Private Message me for the prize! ❤️

For the other Participants,  don't give up! A writer shan't always rely on his/her book's title! But still it's important. We are all humans, after all. (Aaand now Rag'n'Bone Man comes into my mind. Great.)

Cheers,

WOCA