● WOCA's 3rd Edition finally closed!

It feels as if this season has passed too quickly... This time last year, we were posting the results for the first edition, and now, here we are, at our third's! We want to thank all the judges who have taken their time to help us and kept their word. It meant a lot to us, especially to Hunter_Yonk who decided to keep the awards going, even though her last year was extremely busy.

To all the participants, we hope you had a good year, and are doing well. We also hope the scores and reviews will help you know more about your reader's thoughts and get recognition.

How this edition's judging has worked:

~ Each category had up to four main judges, judging separately 10 books.

~ There are four rows of participants. Each row will get a winner and a runner-up.

~ This time, only the final results will be shown for all participants. For the scores and reviews, please PM us. 

~ Chapters can be refreshed with new information, so stay tuned for updates. We suggest adding this book to your public or private reading list.

~ After winners and judges have been announced, they can PM me for their prize.

~ Each category will have separate chapters.

~ Winners from the special categories will be announced in July.

Now swipe left and cross your fingers!