Obtaining the Correct Crafting Recipe

"I need to find Kate," Coey whispered to himself.
In a sudden swiftness, the heavy wooden door creaked forward in solitude. The hallway beyond it was massive in height. There was once again the orange glow that licked the walls and casted long shadows. Coey stood frozen on the marble not knowing what next to do.
He decided to send it and started toward the hallway. Once inside, the door behind him groaned shut and locked with a dense metallic click. Coey noticed that the cracked oil eyes on all of the ancient canvas paintings that hung in uniform on the stone walls analytically followed his every motion.
His footsteps eerily echoed within his ears just as the rhythmic hammering of his anxious heart did. The source of the orange glow was an active fireplace that could be seen through an open door at the end of the hall.
     Coey alertly made his way to the doorway and crept in without a sound. His feet stood upon articulate velvet carpeting that belonged to a rather large common room. Related to the grand hall in which he woke up in, remnants of sloppy manipulated drug paraphernalia lay forgotten on the surfaces of every table top.
    Voices were heard faintly beyond the door coming from the hallway.
    Coey quickly brushed away the cocaine from his upper lip and did a backflip off of the wall before quietly closing the door. He rested his left ear on the smooth oak to try and catch what was being said on the other side, and to who.
    "I found a couple of vapes and a flask on two of the partygoers from last night. They were still unconscious," reported a rather masculine voice. It sounded similar to a certain history teacher at a certain high school whose name rhymes with tanning.
    "What flavors were they?" Questioned a somewhat masculine voice.
     "That really doesn't matter right now. What matters is how I'm going to brutally dismember these silly high school boys after I do my 87 shoulder reps every 3 seconds and down 12,001 kilograms of my protein shakes." Replied the more masculine voice.
      There was a brief silence followed by a intake of breath through a pair of jacked nostrils.
     "W H E R E  I S   Y O U R   H A L L  
P A S S ?" The now scary masculine voice bellowed. The Halo theme started to fill the air as Coey Jorban felt his chest flail when the door exploded in front of him, sending splinters of wooden daggers in every direction. The stone wall exhaled smoke and crumbled to the floor in clusters of thuds.
     Standing there in the doorway was the single most disturbing thing that Coey had ever witnessed in his young life. A flexing silhouette darker than the depth of the oceans threatened ahead. As the smoke began to clear, the figure stepped forward revealing rather horrifying  features.
     Sun bleached and absolutely fucking yolked stood Lil Buffness alternating between intimidating bodybuilding poses. As she flexed her solid biceps, flames began to dance and engulf the entire room except for her and Coey Jorban.
     Knelt down on the blazing carpet, he looked up at the nemesis that faced him. Buffness flashed a leathery smile down at Coey and stared him in the eyes with a look of pure condescending and judgement.
     "I-I thought you were a myth..." stammered Coey.
     "Be quiet you dirty tart," attacked Buffness. "You think you can just go around without hall passes? You are mistaken, old sport." Buffness informed Coey. "I will also have you know that the whole town is talking witchcraft. You are accused."
     "On what proof?" screamed Coey up at the monstrosity.
      "On this proof," replied Buffness as she conjured Coey's Juul from thin air.
     "Give it back!" Coey lept up from his lowered position in a blind nicotine-withdrawn rage up at Buffness in a futile attempt to strike her with his fist. She laughed an uncomfortable laugh that was both high pitched and low pitched at the exact same time.
      She swatted Coey Jorban away like a gnat and sent him crashing into the hallway away from the heat of the torched common room.
    With the stabbing pains of broken ribs, Coey tried to get to his feet but to no avail. Buffness stepped forward to the lump of pain grimacing upon the marble.
     "You will regret what you just did." She told him.
    She flexed once again. Standing above him, he gave up all hope of survival.
    Buffness looked down with pity to Coey Jorban who was flopping on the ground like a fish due to a seizure.
     "Silence!" She cried. At once, Coey stopped his seizing and looked up to Buffness's couch-like face.
    "You will pay for what you have done."
      With a snap of her fingers, every single bone within the body of Coey crunched like fragile twigs left out on the ground in the fall.