Crafting the Diamond Sword

Coey Jorban was rendered unconscious from the unfathomable pain brought forth to him by Buffness. His world faded to white as cold beads of sweat ran down his forehead.
Coey awoke with a start. He found himself lying quite peacefully within a very mushy bed draped with silk sheets. He had never before felt so comfortable and at ease. The luminescent moonlight creeping in through the panes of glass indicated nightfall was still upon the castle.
"That's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking." cooly floated a voice from beyond the foot of the bed.
Coey looked up to see a sterile young man with a slightly better haircut than Paul Allen sitting on a soft couch with his feet resting on the ottoman. He was enviously admiring the tasteful thickness of a subtly off-white business card. It even had a watermark.
"Excuse me, but who are you?" asked Jorban. He had never seen someone so professionally clean before.
The man let the card leak through his fingertips and onto the floor. "I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion," replied Bateman.
Coey blinked.
"I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?" Patrick sent with a smile.
"Listen man, I just need help finding my friend Kate Norte and our flasks and stuff," Coey desperately said to the man.
"I can't let you leave." replied a straight-faced Bateman. His eyes were now incredibly empty and he looked unimpressed.
Coey quickly sat up from the bed. He firmly grasped a glass vase of flowers that sat on the bedside table and threw it at Patrick Bateman. It hit him directly on the cheek and shattered on impact, pouring water on the fine Valentine Couture suit that dressed him.
"NOT THE FACE!" screeched Bateman in rage as he lunged for Coey's leg. He grasped onto Jorban tightly and didn't let ago. The room was filled with screams of terror that fortunately were heard by a distant savior not too far off from where Coey was struggling.
    Bateman removed a dirty-looking syringe from within his jacket and stuck it deep within the thigh of Coey Jorban.
     He yelped and realized that he had been infected with HIV!
     The window pane erupted in a shower of shattered crystalline glass and fell upon the psychopath and the teenager. The crash of the destruction was met with an overpowering bright, white light that illuminated a beautiful naked cat surrounded by hypnotic fruity-smelling vapor.
     The sound of the clamor had reached the peachy ears of Octavian who happened to be outside of the window taking gigantic hits from a peach-tea Juul pod.
    The pale pancake took one last rip of the Juul. He discarded the holy vaping device and unveiled massive claws. The super cat sprung for Bateman and dug straight into his furious head, distracting him from Coey, and causing him to lose his grip.
     "GO!" Meowed the rescuer to the freed Coey.
     He, in absolute astonishment, obeyed the cat and darted for the exit.