Beginnings and Ends

Note: This chapter is kinda graphic, sooooo, yeah, i kinda wrote it like a script to sooo, have fun reading!
-Artttastic

Hadley POV

November 19, 2034, the day it all started.

Hey, its Hadley, Hadley Danvers-Matthews. I mainly go by Hadley Danvers. Anyways, today is mine and Tylers 15th birthday, and I have a feeling its going to be a good one. Anyways, since today is Sunday, we don't have school. With my parents out superheroing, I get to sleep in. Im guessing Tyler is up because I can hear his tv on.

    "TYLER," I yell, "TURN THE TV DOWN. IM TRYING TO SLEEP"
    "ITS 11:33 HADS, SO GET YOUR ASS UP," he yells back. Is it really 11:33? I look over at my clock as soon as it swiched to 11:34. Shit, I never sleep this long.

I decided to get out of bed and walk over to my window. I looked out at the ocean. Something about it was just so calming. I just sat there, looking out my open window, when my phone rang. I got up to go see who it was. My best friend, Nadia, was Facetiming me, so I picked up the phone.

    "And who might this be?" I joked around.
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH, NOW WE'RE THE SAME AGE," she happily yelled out.
    "I KNOW BITCH, GET ON MY LEVEL," I replied with a laugh.
    "So is anything new, does Ty have a girlfriend. Cuz if not then-" Nadia said. For as long as I've known her, Nadia has had a crush on Tyler. I always pretend that it disgusts me, but I honestly think it's cute.
    "Nadia Isabella Gleason, you can not go out with my brother. And to answer your question, no, he is single and forever will be," I said, letting a small laugh escape my lips.
    "Girl," she said, "He is too hot to be forever single. So don't screw around with me-" She paused, and I heard her front door slam shut. "Oh shit my moms home, gotta go. Bye bitch."
    "Alright. Talk to you later bitch, bye," I hung up.

I sort of feel bad that I didn't invite Nadia over. But I know her mom wouldnt like it. For some reason, even though her mother is barely ever home, she always wants Nadia home. I feel as if it would be better if Nadia just stayed over here, because she would have parental supervision. But, I cant say anything because those aren't my rules, and I need to respect her mother. But, she is always welcome to come over.

I remember the day I met her. I was alone in the bathroom on the first day of Kindergarden. I had gotten really mad at Ty for taking some of my snacks. Anyways, I was in the bathroom alone and as soon as Nadia walked in, I broke the sink. She stood there staring at the sink, then to me, then back to the sink. I stood there in absolute terror, just staring at her. We stood there in scilence for about a minute when she just broke down in laughter, and so did I. I begged her not to tell anyone about my powers, and she has kept that promise for 10 years. She is my only friend who knows that I am an alien and knows that my parents are Supergirl and Valor.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear my front door open and close.
"TYLER, HADLEY, WE'RE HOME," my mother calls out.
"COMING DOWN," I yell out.
"HEY STOP YELLING," Tyler calls out. I walk over to his room and open the door.
"Hey asshat," I say, "Mom and dad just got back. They want us downstairs. And put on a freaking shirt." He sneers at me as I walk out.
"THEN YOU NEED TO PUT ON SOME LONGER SHORTS," he calls out as I walk away.

I walk downstairs to see my mom sitting on the kitchen counter, making out with my dad, still in their superhero suits.
"Jesus christ," I speak up, "Get a room," I say with a smile. My mother just breaks out in laughter.
"Hey I own this house, I can do what I want," she replies, "And watch your language when talking to your brother."
"I don't know what you mean," I sarcastically say, with a smirk on my face.
"Yeah, she cusses me out all the time. Can you ground her for that?" Tyler says, walking down the stairs.
"Oh so do you, so don't act so innocent Mr. Perfect," I reply. Honestly, Ty and I are as thick as theives. We are inseprateable, but we always seem to bicker at each other.
"I think you both need to listen to your mother," my dad speaks up, "Because she is always right." My mom looks over at my dad with a look of approval.
"Anyways," mom says as she looks at Ty and I, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE BABIES! YOU TWO ARE SO GROWN UP!" She runs over and pulls us in for a group hug.
"Ah mom," Ty says, "I'm a man, not a baby."
"Yes, but, you'll always be my baby," she replies, not letting go of us. My dad runs over to squeeze us into the hug, and neither would let go for about a minute or so.
"Mom, dad, I think that we need to breathe," I speak up. They let go of Ty and I, in which we both let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you. So whats the plan for today?"
"You two can choose," My mom replies. Almost immediately I respond.
"Can dad make his famous "Superhero Brunch?" I ask. In case your wondering, a Superhero Brunch is 8 eggs, 4 pancakes each, 2 dozen doughnuts, a pound of bacon, and just anything else we want to add on.
"Of course you want that," Ty replies, "I hope you get fat."
"We both know that can't happen," I reply, "So dad? Can you make it?"
"Anything for the coolest daughter ever," he replies.
"Thanks dad, I love you so much," I run up and hugged him, almost knocking him over, "I'm gonna go get changed real quick. BRB."