Smoke

We met up with squad in my Honda SUV and Dime's Toyota Camry parked behind me.

"Wassup" I said hugging everybody.

"What's up" Dime said dapping them up.

"Umm we need some help" Dom said

"Like what?" I said. Always calling me when I'm at work like gah damn he want me to get fired. "Hurry up and spill b cause I'm working cuz." I put my headphones in and continued to fold the clothes.

"Smoke caught up on dem drugs and prostituting" Dom said. The phone was snatched away from him by Brent. "No questions asked bring yo ass- don't talk to her like dhat-bro stfu! "AYEEE"I screamed. customers and my employees looked at me.

"Sorry I hit my foot." I played it off. "Y'all need to stop playing on my fucking phone." I said going into the break room. "You already took your break." This bitch Kim said all in my shit. "Kiss my ass" I mumbled. "

"Wtf man how the hell would you let her do this. Why didn't you go get her? Omg man I can't believe ya'll." I said yelling getting in the car

"Trim chill the hell out" dime said getting in the truck. Then next thing you know the whole squad was in the truck. Around 12 o'clock we found her.

"What's the plan" fito yelled from the trunk

I got out and Dime tried to hold me back. Smoke was wearing a tight short leather dress and high heels. "Wtf where have y'all been to let her be out here like this." I said.

"Trim- I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" I slammed on the brakes. "Now which one of y'all dumb asses getting her?" I parked the car and turned to the back of the truck. They all looking around at each other and on their phones. "Assholes" I mumbled.

I opened my door. "Nah trim you don't gotta do it you a girl." Brent said. I closed my door. These dumb ass "brothers" of mine think cause I'm small,cute, and a girl I can't do anything they can.

"I want her" I yelled to her pimp

"I want her" I yelled to her pimp. "She's done for the night get lost." He said. Her hair was nicely done so I knew she didn't do anything yet.

"I'm not gon ask you again bitch. I want her I'll pay you double." I had to step back I was a lil mouthy today but I needed my girl back. Smoke could of came to me before tryna make quick money.

"You don't know me everybody on this block knows who I am. I got my boys in that truck one word you be dead." I said. He laughed. "You don't believe me." I did our calling and next thing you know hella heads out the truck had guns pointing to this pimp.

"Ared ared take her" he said. "What's the price homeboy?" I said and he pushed Smoke to me. She stumbled leaning on my little ass. "Just get the fuck out of my face I'll have you on the streets next baby girl." I pulled out my piece and was Rey shoot him.

"Trim lets go 5 O! 5 O!" I picked smoke up and ran back to the truck. She was high as shit and she went to sleep on our 100 questions. I dropped squad off. " yo you good with her?"Fito asked me. "Yeah dummy we straight." I rolled the Window up and we were on our way home.
When we got home......

Dime carried smoke into the basement. Jeremy came downstairs nosey ass boy. "What's going on?" He asked. "Nothing bae" I said grabbing his hands and kissing him on the cheeks. "You know you can stay upstairs with me right?" He asked.

His questions were so annoying. "Me and Dime are close it's a family thing" I said pushing him upstairs and closing the door. Idk what I was gonna do with Jeremy in my face everytime I looked.

"Lover boy" Dime joked placing Smoke on the floor. "Shut up why is she on the floor?" I said. I smacked him on his head. "Psh" I heard his smart ass say.

"Well where she gon sleep? Not with me that's a fact." He said changing and laying in his bed.

Trim laid on her bed spreading her arms and legs out signaling she wasn't sleeping w/ her either.

Next thing you know Smoke get up and takes her dress off leaving only her laced undergarment on. I knew she would kill me if I saw her like that. She laid on Trim and wrapped her arms and legs around her.

It felt comfortable but it was wrong. When I woke up I thought she would turn to normal. But when I woke she was starring at me. "GoodMorning bae" she said kissing my neck. I threw her off of me.

I went to take a shower. When I got out she was sitting on the bed still "hello you gotta go" I said pointing to the door. "Fine I'll just change in the bathroom."

I wore my black alien tee and acid wash shorts. With my bucket hat on. When I opened the door she was in my face. "I'll retwist your dreads if you like" she said going into the kitchen.

"Can you like change please?" I asked her and when she came back she was wearing my tee and sweatpants. "Thanks" I said and she mocked me.

Jeremy came downstairs. "Hello" he said kissing me and looking at smoke.

"Um smoke this is my..... Boyfriend" I finally choked out. Jerm this is my Bestfriend smoke." I said

"Well hey I gotta go to work peace" he said leaving out.

"Boyfriend hmmmm" smoke said smiling

"Not even I'm just using him so me and Dime can kick it in the basement. You touchy feely me gonna ruin our chances staying here" I said eating my cereal.

"Well he's not here anymore" and she sat on my lap. I was thinking in my head. She must be smoking funny that's why we call her smoke cause she crazy. That's my best friend tho.