Mistake

"Answer the phone!" I yelled. "What?!" Eric said and I sighed. "Hi.." In my timid voice. "What do you want you finally wanna call me back you think this shit is funny huh?"

"Excuse me don't talk to me like that tf you forgot who I was baby boy. I called back because I wanted to say sorry about not answering ok I didn't know what to say to you." I sat on the porch.

"Why is that?" I could hear him cooking. "I don't...I mean I never been in a relationship. I don't know what it feels like to be committed. Ok I'm not a typical girlfriend I'm just going back being girl." She laughed in the phone.

"So you still want to be together." He said. "Yes I never wanted it to end or whatever take a toll." I smiled. "Stop smiling." He said. "How'd you know I was smiling." I said going back in the house. "Cause you just told on yourself I'm going to call you-I have business to handle bye." I said and hung up.

So I finally let dime buy things for the studio I put this song as a verse.Than I put my own verse on it.

"Boy nobody curving or can curve like me. I'm not even talking love I'm talking body. We was just friends and that's all I thought I said hi to everybody so you can't even talk. You be speechless when I walk through the crowd now you don't buy it. Caught in your feelings you really need to try it. A stress reliever since you so emotional you get a deduction no promotional. I want to be ya model not your chick screw you couldn't handle this bitch. Imaginary is not the world you have Wcw's but gueeeeees what they are my tbt so shut up you sound thirsty. Love you not."

Dime rap chorus was

"Fuck is wrong with you and me. I need you you my queen I  slay you on my fucking knees everyday and they bleed. Now on the other hand she said you ain't even her man you just another dude I said hello bitch I'm not rude.

Singing part- I love you not x2

"Baby sis has bars." Dime said tackling me. I was fighting him til he dropped me. "I'm scratching the song what the hell Dime I'm fragile." I said going into the booth.

"No no no stop Trim...is um Eric making you into this." He looked down analyzing me. "Like what?!" I yelled. "Attitude, the new clothes, heels, you don't even wear your hat." Dime looked really hurt like someone took his alter away. "Dime I'm always lil sis ok I just want to look and feel good." I smile kissing him in the cheek.

"Now can I go over Eric's and stop acting like that's not your mans." I hit him softly in the chest. "No you not going to his house he suppose to be the gentle man invite his bony ass over I'll be out. Take care baby girl." He gave me a hug.

I was waiting for my baby eww sounds weird anyways to come over. Eric knocked on the door and I opened the door and hugged him. He kinda just stood there looking mad. "Hey hey hey!" I said laughing "hi Trenya" he said. He called me by my name.

I let go of him and walked downstairs and he followed. "Can wait for you to listen to this song" I said I putting the headphones on and I tried to put his on but he insisted on doing it himself. When the song was finished he said "really tho? But it's good Dime did a good job" he said. "It's my song tho".

"You think this a game huh?" Eric said. "It's about me tho you rapping about us." He shook his head. "You inspired me." I took his hands leaning on his body. "Yeah I'm a joke." He walked away

"I like you Eric right... But we moving to fast. I just wanna say your mine your mine." I sung that last part. He sat on the steps. I decided to go sit on his lap make him feel like I'm his.

"You act like your scared of me" he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm 22 years old. I was homeless. I been bullied. I hang with drug dealers and trap lords. But I'm scared of a boy who is named Eric I don't think so." I said sitting next to him.

"You think I'm gonna hurt you" he said. Which was true I wasn't going to admit it but him out of all people tho. "That's dead my parents death was the only think that broke me down." I smiled. "So let's be like our 4 year old days. You would act normal around me." He said

"About being 4 years old, you were ugly and shorter than me. Now we grown up and puberty, hormones, and a lot has changed." I looked at my nails.  "Wow" he said laughing. "Why you say wow"

"You are bipolar how you write this song and be so down to earth so fast?" I said "Because I don't wanna lose you" he said hugging me tight. "But.... I ...... Don't want ah you know serious relationship." I said pulling back looking in his eyes.

"We turning 24 well I am Trim we grown" he said. "Distance I need distance I need options" I said playing in his hair.

Eric grabbed me and started kissing me.  "Eric that's not gonna change my mind." I said and he kissed my neck "nope" I said he tried to unzip my pants but I stopped him.

"Distance" I whispered in his ear getting up from his lap pulling his arms him off of me.

"Too soon?" He said laughing

"You will never ever have sex with me so forget about it" I went upstairs.

"Ok we will see about that when we..."

Goodbye Eric!!!