ERIC

How would you feel if a fine ass woman step foot on your doorstep. It's not even Halloween and she dressed up in hooker heels and a tight ass sexy nurse costume.

I'm thinking in my head she wants the D! I'm getting some pussy tonight but nah she just wanna crash. She changed back into her regular clothing which she still looked bomb in. I thought she really liked me she turned a nigga on.

I'm still sitting on the couch naked with a towel on waiting for her to come out naked and ride me on this motherfucking couch. I turned around and she's dressed.

"This how you living?" She said picking up pizza boxes and touching my stuff. If she don't leave cause she's pissing me off. Go get naked again and let me see what you working with. At least could of brought a damn blunt and sparked that shit. Henny would of done the job as well.

"Why you here?" I was now irritated I crossed my arms and put my head up to the ceiling.
now I'm hard like shit and I can't do one damn thing about it. If I nut in the bathroom I'm gonna grunt and Ik she's not giving up shit.

"I'll be back" I told her and I changed into my boxers and my basketball shorts. When I came back in the living room she wouldn't look at me.

"What?" I laughed.
"Nothing" I went to go hug her and she didn't hug back. "So this is how it is? You come to my door all exposed, you change and wanna crash? Mhm ok"
Her face went from 0 to 100.

"Are you messing around with smoke in the business now?" I asked her.
"Just put a shirt on!" She yelled. I closed my eyes and I walked in my room for the second time and I put a shirt on. She finally hugged me.

"Do I intimidate you?" I smiled. "I just don't like tattoos" she squenched her face up. "But Dime told me you have many tattoos. Here, here, and here."
The first here I squeezed her butt, the second here I pulled her waist closer to mine, the third there I kissed her.

She just stood there looking as if I had not done that.

I picked her up and we laid on the couch. "I love you" I kissed her and she smiled.

Feeling on her she stopped me and shook her head no. "Especially after you embarrassed me when to took that bitch to the movie all up on her." She slapped me. "Just as I was letting my wall down and shit you wanna pull that card you hurt me damn it." I kissed her shutting her up again.

"But why-she not with me, she not here, and she damn sure never coming back it was Kate you know I tried it again when you wanted space. But I need you." I held her tight. "No Ina lay your ass out cause this shit is-

"Not tonight baby. Please let's work on it". Damn man now I'm just holding her til we fell asleep.