💫||2

The boy reached to his apartment to see a glowing light escaping his apartment window, a few people were standing outside shocked from the bright light that escaped his window, his eyes widened as he ran up to his apartment which was on the sixth and last floor of the building.

As soon as he reached the door he could see the light escaping from under the door, with a nervous heart he slowly tapped his pin code, a short melody played as the door unlocked for him to go inside, he got inside to see a small yellow shaky plump under the blanket in the middle of his living room, he felt his heartbeat increasing as he walked closer to it.

Before he could touch that anonymous yellow plump, he closed the curtains stopping that bright glow from escaping his wide window wall, he gulped down the lump that formed in his throat as he approached the glowing blanket.

His hands nervously held the glowing blanket as he slide it down to reveal a small boy with curly blonde hair, the boy nervously looked up at the tall boy before he jumped on him, his eyes turned into small crescents as he smiled at the boy in front of him.

Jungkook was shocked, he nervously pulled away to have a look at the boy in his embrace, the cute small boy looked at him as his wide smile turned into a round shape, his eyes were beautiful navy-blue that have a hint of purple, he felt like he could see the universe in the boy eyes.

" what are you..? "
Jungkook asked as he looked nervously at the boy plump cherry lips.

" a star.. "
the blonde boy uttered as he smiled again.