💫||16

A big garden that had a tunnel covered with green plants, flowers along with some fake lighting stars, at the floor was a road full with various flowers petals from white to a dark shade of pink, the small boy wanted to explore the end of this flowery tunnel but stopped to take off his white shoes.

Jungkook smiled as he saw the boy carefully taking off the shoes after untying the ribbons, he was wearing a light peachy colored short along with a loose dress shirt with a ribboned collar that was tied into a big but beautiful ribbon, his sleeve were covered with small tiny golden stars, his blonde fluffy hair jumping around with every step he took while walking with the taller boy.

The taller had to take off his shoes when jimin looked at his black shoes that he almost tried to step on the flower petals with, the two were walking while looking at the glowing stars that were wrapped all around the flowers.

At the end of the tunnel there was a round small table with two chairs next to each other because jungkook knew better, jimin will pout if he tried to make him sit somewhere far from him, two big plates covered with a metal cover to keep the dishes warm.

Peach juice placed in a fancy glasses as he knew that jimin favorite fruit was peach, he was obsessed with everything that had peach in it, he started drinking all juices that was peach flavored which made him smile at the boy cute obsession.

The two boys were now sitting as they were facing the glowing tunnel, jungkook was really nervous but stayed still as he ate next to the boy.