💫||19

The two boys were walking around an arcade that jimin decided to checkout as they were walking around the city, the loud noises and flashy games caught his attention along the number of people playing together, he held jungkook arm as he pouted cutely trying to convince him to go inside which the taller didn't waste any second before he dragged jimin inside.

Jungkook wasn't planning to take him to such place but he had to change his plans last minute because of the cute boy he is engaged too, they played few games that he end up winning even when he tried his best to lose that lead to jimin being sad.

He didn't know how to change the boy mood who was now frowning while sitting in a small bench inside the arcade, jungkook crouched down in front of the boy as he tried changing his mood but failed, he sighed as he looked around but stopped when he saw a man selling cotton candy in the corner.

The taller told jimin to wait which lead the boy to frown more as he saw jungkook walk away from him, his eyes started to glisten with tears as minutes passed, he was near crying when a fluffy cloud was placed in front of him, a tear fell down on the baby blue cotton candy led that area to dissolve.

Jungkook smiled as he took a small piece from the cotton candy and gestured the boy to open his mouth, jimin opened his mouth in order to follow the taller action, jungkook placed the cotton candy piece inside jimin mouth.

The sweet candy dissolved inside his mouth spreading a sweet sugary flavor inside his mouth leading a wide smile to form on his lips as his eyes turned into jungkook's favorite crescents.

" your clouds are different.. they taste so sweet..
our clouds always cold and gloomy "
Jimin mumbled as he took another bite from the cotton candy leading jungkook to laugh before pecking his lips.