Sal

You were on your way to your favourite coffee shop in the cit of New York. You have been craving a cup of coffee all morning and finally you had chance to get one. You walked in through the oak wood door, causing the mini bell above the door to chime. You were waiting in quite a large line. Beside you, you noticed quite a tall, cute guy. You noticed him smiling at you a few times but you didn't look back. When you both reached the front of the line, you ordered the same coffee. You noticed the guy beside you to lightly laugh, and smile at you again.

You soon took your coffee and walked off with your hot coffee in our hand, when you heard s strong Staten Island accent shout
"Hey! Wait up!"  You turned around, slightly too fast, causing the guy chasing after you to spill his coffee all over you (Y/F/C) dress.
"Great" you muttered sarcastically.
"Im so sorry" you heard him say. You slowly looked up, and you were immediately lost in his green eyes. And he immediately got lost in your (Y/E/C) eyes.
"Im Sal, by the way" he said with a soft smile.
"Hey, I'm (Y/N)" you replied.
"Im so sorry about your dress. Here, have this napkin" he said with a smirk, gesturing the napkin closer to you. You confusingly took the napkin as he walked away. You unfolded the napkin and saw a message written on it. You turned it around and saw it read 'hey, Im Sal. Call me'
You smiled to yourself and turned around to see him smiling at you gesturing the "call me" sign. You were definitely using that number later on!