Joe~ X reader!

You were on your way to work on the hit tv show Impractical Jokers as their producer, but first you strolled into the little coffee shop around the corner.
"Five cappuccinos please" you requested to the waitress. One for each of the guys and one for you.
"There you go" she said as she handed you the coffees. You were handed the cardboard holding four coffees and the other balanced in the middle. You knew it was about to drop until a familiar face came and picked it up.
"Hey Q" you said with a smile.
"Hey (y/n)" he replied. "Thanks for the coffee" he said with a laugh.
"No problem" you replied.
"Are you looking forward to seeing Joe?" Q teased.
"Stop it" you said with a chuckle.

You had always had a crush on Joe. You have only ever told Q... wel.. he sorta guessed. Joe had no clue you liked him- and you expected it to stay that way.

As you arrived onto set you saw Sal and Joe talking. You slowly walked over to them and handed them a coffee each.
"Thanks" they said in unison. Murr soon joined as you handed him his coffee too. 
"Murr, I need you to help me move those boxes" Sal said to Murr, hinting to leave you and Joe alone.
"What boxes?" Murr asked. It took him a second until he caught on. "Ohh right.. those boxes" Murr said as they walked over to Q.

"So (y/n)" joe began. "How's your day" he said.
"Good, actually Joe..." you said as you plucked up the courage to asked him out.
"(Y/N) will you... go on a date with me??" Joe asks asked. You felt the excitement bubble up inside you.
"YES!!" You squealed.