Q Met You In The Library

You were enjoying a usual Saturday afternoon in the peaceful library. You loved to pick out a good read and take it home, to enjoy with a hot cup of cocoa and your blankets wrapped around you to keep you warm.

You were scurrying around  the library for a certain book you have wanted to read for a while. You finally found it, but as soon as you grabbed hold of it, it was being tugged away from you, on the other side of the shelf. You let go of the book to be greeted by the most gorgeous chocolate coloured eyes you have ever seen. The man greeted you with a warm smile and you smiled in return. You were walking away, accepting the fact it would be a week longer until you could read your anticipated novel. As you walked away, someone tugged you on the arm, causing you to turn around. You were face to face, with a tall man with shaggy hair, holding a few comics and your book in his hands.
"Hello" he finally spoke, you picking up on his Brooklyn accent.
"Umm... hello" you said, mesmerised in his eyes.
"I'm Q" he added.
"Hi, I'm (Y/N)" you replied.
"I couldn't help but notice that you wanted to read this book too" he said.
"It's fine, I'll read it some other time" you replied with a warm smile.
"No, really. I want you to have it" Q said.
"You had it first" you said.
"Maybe we could both read it??" Q said, gaining a confused expression from you.
"What?" You asked.
"Maybe I could join you tonight after our date and we could read it?!" Q suggested, with a smile.
"That would be great" you replied.

That night. ...After your date, you and Q went back to his place and you led on the sofa reading the book together with your hot cocoa. You didn't need your blankets anymore, as you had someone new to keep you warm...