Chapter Five: Crazy Obbsessed or Crazy In Love?

Can you tell me How can one miss what she's never had

How could I reminisce when there is no past

How could I have memories of being happy with you boy

Could someone tell me how can this be

How could my mind pull up incidents

Recall dates and times that never happened

How could we celebrate a love that's to late

And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say

Tamia-Almost.

I sat next to my boyfriend of 2years thinking of another, dreaming for another, wanting another, how did I get here?. I half listened to the conversation being held with the others as I cautiously stole a glance at him. He was the definition of perfect, but he had eyes for another. My eyes slowly ran over her with her long big curly hair, slanted eyes, hazel eyes with shades of green, full lips. She had a banging figure, I secretly envied her. How could she come here and in the space of nine months managed to steal his heart from everyone who had been trying, including me. I watched as she curled up beside him her curls falling into his lap and felt a pang of jealously. Noah's arm snaked around my waist and I flinched, I just wasn't in love with him anymore, I haven't been for a long time. I quickly hid my discomfort and half heartedly kissed his cheek so he wouldn't questing my flinching. Emiko's get eyes burned into me but I refused to return the stare. She didn't approve of my secret obsession but I couldn't careless. Drew will be mine, I looked over at Rhyanne and Samson and smirked. Drew will be mine and Samson was going to be apart of my plan. Shaniyah Edwards always gets what she wants.

A/N: Again guys I know it short but it has to happen this way x