[12] real life*article

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW:

i sat on my living room couch smiling at my phone.

holy shit. tom likes me AND i'm going to be an aunt? this day can't get any better.

i decided to text tom and ask him on a date.

WALL CLIMBER🕷

ME
hi tom

WALL CLIMBER🕷
hey y/n

ME
i have a question for you, kind sir.

WALL CLIMBER🕷
sure. whats up?

ME
okay this is really ballsy for me so don't give me shit okay?

WALL CLIMBER🕷
okay 🤣

ME
will you go out with me?

WALL CLIMBER🕷
yes!

i mean. yes. i would love too.

ME
great so it's a date.

i'll pick you up at 8 on thursday.

be ready ;)

i smile and start to call nick.

"hey y/n" he said into the phone.

"heeeeeey nickie!" i say to him.

"woah. you're cheery. what did tom do?" he asked.

"oh! tom? nothing happened with him. except that i'm going out with him on thursday!" my mouth makes an O shape.

"holy shit! are you serious?"

"YEAH!" i smile into the phone even though he doesn't see me.

"congrats y/n! anyway i hope you have fun on thursday but i have to go. bye lovely!" nick said.

"bye nickie." i hang up the phone and sigh.

oh my god. this is actually happening. holy shit.

~flash forward to thursday~

i sat on my bed looking at the two dresses for my official date tonight.

just pick a fucking dress y/n. it's just a dress it's not like you're fucking marrying him.

i facetime paige so she can help me out.

"hey y/n" she said to the phone.

"hey. can you help me out? i have a date tonight and i can't figure out which dress to wear tonight." i say hoping she caught it.

"oooooo with who?" she raised her eyebrow.

i rolled my eyes. "tom..." i heard her gasp.

"and you're just now telling me?" "can we get back to the point? which fucking dress?" i switch the lens so it's facing the dresses.

"okay. ummm... the navy blue one. it's casual and it's not slutty. you're good to go." she smiled. "thank you so much. you're a life saver." "you have to get going. have fun!"

"i'll try. thank you, paige. i love you." "love you too [y/n]" she says then she hangs up the phone.

i look at the time. 7:29. okay. i still have some time. i quickly take off my robe and throw my dress on. i curl my hair and put on my shoes.

i grab my clutch and look in the mirror.

"okay [y/n] you got this. it's only a date with your crush. and your celebrity crush. he's just spiderman how difficult is that? not difficult. okay go it, girrrrrl." i said cringing at how awful that was.

i go out the door and wave to mrs johnson-my land lord- and walk down to my car. i drive to his hotel and go inside.

going up the elevator i'm starting to have doubts. god, [y/n] you shouldn't be doing this. this is crazy. he's fucking tom holland you're just [y/n] [y/l]. DING! i reached his floor.

i walk to his room and i knock on the door. i hear shuffling and a thud. the door opened and i see toms face.

"hi, darling. i see you're ready to start the date. are you read—" "introduce me!" someone shouted from inside the room. tom rolled his eyes which made me laugh a little.

"[y/n], this is harrison my best mate and harrison, this is [y/n] your celebrity crush." harrison's mouth is agape.

"wait. you're the real [y/n] [y/l]. your top song is 'gotta let me go' and you're going to be in the movie version of Hamilton as eliza." i nod my head. "yep, that's me. do you want me to show you my ID?" harrison laughed really hard at that comment.

"anyway. we should get going. bye harrison." tom says. "bye harrison. it was nice to meet you." all i hear back is 'uhhhhhh'

we got into the car and drove.

"where are we going to eat?" tom asked. "umm is chili's okay?" he nodded his head.

the rest of the night was just fantastic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING STAR, TOM HOLLAND SPOTTED WITH HAMILTON STAR [Y/N] [Y/L]!

Spiderman: Homecoming, star Tom Holland was spotted eating at Chili's with friend and Hamilton star [y/n] [y/l]

the two have been talking with each other a lot on social media. commenting on each other's posts and such. but is there a relationship blooming? and what does tom's costar zendaya think about this?

related: emma stone runs jimmy fallon over with a toy car on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi guys! sorry it's been a few since i last updated. it's just schOOL is stressful and tom is in houston and i really wanna see him but i'm not. so yeah. i hope you're enjoying the book! drama will come!

-hailey :)