[22] real life*instagram

a/n: different social media stuff happening idk if i'll keep it or not

tom's point of view.

i woke up the next morning to a knock on my door. i groaned and walked out of the comfort of my bed. the cold hard wood floor made me regret the decision of staying in bed.

i walked up to my door and looked through the peep hole. i see a distraught paige at my door. i opened the door, making her stare directly at me.

"why are you making me go out with harrison?" she asked coming in.

"we thought it'd be good for two of our best friends to go out together. since neither of you seem to go out with anyone." i say sitting on my couch making her look down at me.

"but, i don't want to go out with him, tom." she says.

"then, who do you want to go out with, paige?" i ask, knowing damn well who she wants.

"you." that one word made me groan.

"paige. you can't have me. i'm in love your fucking best friend!" i feel myself start to get frustrated.

"well, tom! i'm fucking in love with you!" she yelled.

"did you fly from chicago to london just to tell me that? you flew for almost 7 hours and you drove almost 40 minutes to tell me this? you're fucking insane." i say standing up to go to my kitchen. i try to walk past her but she grabs my arm.

"i'm fucking insane for you, tom." she whispers. she moves her face close to mine. i felt her lips press against mine softly. i didn't want this but my dick thinks before my brain and i didn't listen to my heart.

things escalated and i realized what i'd done when i was lying in my bed, naked, with my girlfriend's best friend. i heard the door unlock and heels clicking against the hard floor. my eyes widened when i realized that it was (y/n).

"tom? are you here?" she called out. i heard the door open and i pushed paige off the bed. when (y/n) came in she had the biggest smile on her face then when she saw paige on the floor wrapped in my blanket it faded away.

"what the fuck!" she yelled. she turned and started to walk out the apartment.

"(y/n), wait! i can explain." i called after her.

"i dont want to hear it, tom. fuck yourself. or, better yet, fuck my best friend." she yelled at me before slamming the door in my face.

—

—hi lovelies! i just want to thank you so much for all the reads! it's so surreal i love you all! <333also,,,, can we talk about tom for a minute??? likeeee the fuck?-hailey :)

hi lovelies! i just want to thank you so much for all the reads! it's so surreal i love you all! <333
also,,,, can we talk about tom for a minute??? likeeee the fuck?
-hailey :)