Chapter 1~

Sans woke up to the sound of his brother Papyrus yelling at him to wake up. Another timeline, another reset. "That damn human," Sans mumbled to himself, getting up from his bed, sliding his blue coat on over his white t-shirt. Sans, continuing his daily routine, didnt have the chance to leave his room before his brother had slammed shut the front door, running off 'in search' for a human. Sans had gone to the mysterious door in a far away part off of snowdin, with a lady who he had learned had the name Toriel, from a different timeline. He started off with a knock, and the lady from behind the door responded with "who is there?" Sans and the lady had told eachother a few jokes, but as usual, Sans had noticed that she did not feel as into the puns as much as any other day. Sans knew what question was coming. "Sans?" Toriel asks. Sans responds with a simple mhm, getting a response of "if a human ever comes through these doors, can you promise me you will protect them?" "Ya, sure T-" Sans stops himself, almost saying the goat lady's name. "Hmm?" Toriel reaponds, confused, and awaiting for Sans to finish his sentence. "O-oh, sorry lady. Was just gonna say, tibia honest, I dont really make promises, but I will this time, just for you." "Oh, thank you very much." The lady responds. "Oh, would you look at the time. I am sorry, but I have to go now. I hope to talk to you again." Toriel says, as the sound of something brushing up the door occurs. "Ya, time really flies when you're having fun. I hope I'm not bugging you by coming here." Toriel giggles one last time, and says a simple "goodbye, come back soon, my friend." Sans gets up, and hears the sound of footsteps slowly fade away on the other side of the door. "Why do I always have to make that stupid promise to that lady?" Sans says quietly as he sighs. "I should probably get back to my post, Papyrus is probably worried sick.

Wow I know shortest chapter in the world with 358 words. Hang in there!
~Wolfstorm