Chapter 1

"Damn man so I gotta go to a new school?!? This shit crazy man. Don't nobody wanna I go to no damn Smith. I don't even know where the fuck Smith is!! It better be some fine ass hoes there while my mama making me go to this damn orientation", I complained. "Girl just get your ass out the car and go to the damn orientation. And you betta stop all that damn cussing before I run you over. I'll be back at 1. Be good bad ass", my aunt Jazz said.
I got out the car and walked in the broke down ass school. It looked like Martin Luther King went to this damn school.
Soon as I walked in some lady was telling me to have a seat and out my phone up. Oh hell naw! This bald headed bitch better drink her damn coffee and find her something safe to do. It's too early for this shit. These niggas tripping. Telling the boys to tuck they short in and shit. This ain't the damn military.
My thoughts was interrupted by my phone. It better be one of my hoes. I need some damn entertainment. I looked at my phone and seen that it was my main chick Nicole. Oh hell yea! She know she always hit me up at the right times. I opened the message and nearly fell out my damn seat. It was a picture of her fresh out the shower. "Be good at orientation and I'll give you a back to school gift." I licked my lips and started thinking about the last "gift" she gave me, but my freaky thoughts were interrupted by the same bitch from earlier.
"Goodmorning! And welcome to Smith High School Freshman Fair. I am one of your administrators Ms.Ross. Let's cover some ground rules. No phones. Turn them off and put them away. Boys shirts must be tucked in. You will be assigned a mentor. You are to only go where your mentor takes you. And anyone who has any problems with following the rules can be my new personal friend for the day".
This bitch done lost her mind if she think I'm about to listen to her Harriet Tubman looking ass. She look like all her life she had to fight. After the teacher bitch stopped talking, she started splitting people up in groups. I was in a group with a bunch of ugly ass kids, but I wasn't paying them no damn attention anyway.
All of a sudden my phone started vibrating. Smh, I was Ashley.
Ashley:Baby where are you
Me:This dumb ass orientation why wassup?
Ashley:I kind of wanted to see you again. I haven't seen you since I gave you my promise ring.
Me:Yea I know I'm sorry ma. Nicole just been coming around a lot lately. She been having fam issues. You know how that go, I gotta baby her and shit.
Ashley:Yea I know baby,but I promise if you come i'll be using my mouth for more than talking. I really just wanna see you.
Me:Look it ain't shit you can do that Nicole can't. When I'm ready to fuck you I'll call you and you can come to the crib. Now quit bugging me about it. I'll come see you when I'm not with Nicole aight?
Ashley: :( Okay baby. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad or no shit like that. Just hit me up when you wanna talk.
Me:Yea
By the time I finished texting Ashley it was time to go. Damn she gets on my nerves. Shawty was starting I get too clingy. I'm about to cut her hours she get talking to me per week.
After we walked around the school and did a tour with our mentor everybody went into the auditorium. And the same lady who was tripping earlier came up and introduced some man named Dr.Stewart. He walked in and the auditorium got quiet. He was a fucking walking building. He was talking but nobody was really listening because after he said he was the principal, everybody started sweatin. Oh fuck...I been getting in trouble at school my whole life and I always end up getting sen to the principal's office, but this nigga might eat my lil ass. After his speech was over about how he was excited about this bullshit ass year everybody walked out to get their schedules. I was walking out the exit when I seen my auntie talking to the most beautiful girl in the building. My aunt seen me and she started walking towards me. "Aye yo who was that you was talking to?", I asked. "That's one of the mentors that go here. She's a junior". Damn she a junior?!? I'm about to hop on that case". "King sit yo fast ass down.She don't want no lil girl. She probably don't even go that way." "Shit I got my ways. I'm lil but I do damage". She smacked me upside my head and told me to watch my mouth. I would usually cuss her ass out for hitting me so hard, but my head was stuck on that girl. She was one bad ass chick and I had to have her. It was a must!