Chapter 3

"King wake up it's time to go". I opened my eyes and seen Nicole standing over me fully dressed. "Where the hell WE going? I got some shit to do with the fam later. Matter fact,what time is it?" "It's 8 o'clock. And yea I know you got some to do. Unique invited me. She said we were going to see a movie and eat at Kiku. So get up and get ready before yo black ass get left". Oh fuck no! I know my auntie ain't invite this girl to go with us. She know I don't let no females fuck with the fam."Go start my shower, I'll be in there in a minute". I got out the bed, grabbed my phone and walked down the hall into my sister Unique room. "Aye yo you invited Nicole to go out with us?" "Yea she was already here so shit why not? We get a group discount at Kiku if we fill the table and we needed one more person". "Man I could've got you one more person. You know I don't invite broads on family affairs yo. That's my second rule besides don't get caught. You act like I'm Tryna wife the hoe. She my main bitch but she only good for good head and phone sex! I been spending too much money on the bitch lately anyway". She laughed. "Look I'll pay for the lil girl to eat damn. Quit bitching before I tell all your hoes you just a young weak nigga". I laughed. "Aye yo fuck you Unique.Don't be inviting no more hoes to no more shit. I'll pay for her spoiled ass. Can't have her thinking my cash running low or some." I went in my bathroom and hopped in the shower. The water felt good as fuck. I guess Nicole was good at something else too. When I got out Nicole and everybody else was downstairs watching tv. I looked in my closet and picked out a red true religion shirt,some true religion pants and my red Jordan 4 Toro Bravo's. I walked downstairs and seen my auntie,Nicole,Unique,my 2 nieces, my other sister Cierra and Cierra's friend China.Me and China always had a thing when it was just us. I ate her one time when I was high and she been on my line ever since. China looked at me and smiled."Damn King you took a long ass time but I see why. You look good." I smiled to acknowledge her compliment.Nicole rolled her eyes. "Come on y'all lets go. A nigga hungry". We all went to Kiku and everything was going good. Nicole and China had some tension but everybody else was having fun laughing at they crazy asses. After everybody ate we went to Movies ATL. My auntie pulled up to the front. "Me and the kids going home. it's too late for them to be out. Y'all call me when y'all ready". China looked at the movies while me and Nicole went to get popcorn. "I wanna see Let Me Explain. What y'all wanna see?" Nicole looked at me like I was crazy. "I don't wanna see that. Let's go see something romantic baby". "Nah I'm good I wanna laugh". She smacked her teeth. "Fine then fuck you! I'll go watch the movie by my damn self". I laughed. "Bitch fuck you too. Have fun with your lonely ass". I watched her walk off then grabbed China's hand and went to see Laugh At My Pain. We walked in the movie and the previews were still playing. Qiana an Cierra sat in the middle. I pulled China to the back of the theatre. "Come on baby lets go to the back." "Baby? Don't you have a girl?" "Man that's just a broad I call when I'm bored. You know you got me baby." "Really? Why can't you be with me then?" "Cause ma we living two different lifestyles". "But I can treat you so much better than she can and you know it." "Oh yea? Show me." She pulled me out my seat and told me to follow her. Next thing I know we were in a bathroom stall. She pinned me up against the wall and kissed my neck. I inhaled and flipped her around. I started biting her neck softly as she moaned "Daddy" in my ear. I kissed along her jawline then kissed her lips softly.I looked at her and I could tell that she wanted me,but I had planned to make her wait. "Baby we gotta stop. This ain't the place". "You're right, you're right. I'm sorry. But before we go back I wanna give you something to look forward to". I never got a chance to answer before she pulled down my Trues and started giving me top. Damn, Nicole had a good mouthpiece but China was a goddess. I couldn't help but pull her head in closer as she stuck her tongue deeper. I grinded my hips against her face as she flicked her tongue faster up and down my clit. Right as I was about to cum she stopped and stood up. "We can finish that off later on tonight". I buttoned up my pants and stood there looking at her in astonishment. She knew how to make a nigga want her. We walked out the stall to go wash our hands and Nicole was standing in the doorway looking mad as hell.